Any modern girl understands why and whywhy it is worth doing depilation. This procedure is simply necessary, because today beautiful legs should be perfectly smooth, without any hairs. But there are cases when depilation turns into a real problem - the development of folliculitis. Simply put, there are ingrown hairs on the legs, which cause a lot of problems. First, they are accompanied by inflammation, itching, reddening of affected areas, that is unpleasant sensations. Secondly, these hair grow under the skin and look like black dots, that is, aesthetically unattractive. Third, the very appearance of the problem often "opens the way" to fungi, bacteria, viruses, accompanied by the appearance of wounds and persistent pigment spots - the body is damaged.
Because of what appear ingrown hair
The main problem is that neither shugaring, nordepilation with the help of wax or cream, nor any other method or tool does not give one hundred percent effect. When the hair is removed, only the subcutaneous part of it is touched, and not the bulb. As a result, sooner or later it grows again. But after the first depilation, the skin becomes coarse, and not every hair can break through it. Those who do not succeed, bend towards the bulb, inside the follicles. Thus, the ingrowth of the hair occurs, accompanied by all the aforementioned troubles. If you do nothing, the skin in the problem areas will be as if dotted with black dots.
What to do when the hair grows?
If you are faced with a similar problem, you need toFirst of all, change the method of depilation. If earlier you used wax, go to the cream or try shaving your legs with an electric typewriter. And, by the way, it will be necessary to take a small "pause", that is, for some time not to do depilation at all. Do not shave your legs until you have an inflammation, itching and irritation will not end. And, using the new method, be sure to remove the hairs in the direction of their growth, and not against it. Otherwise, you risk "earn" the irritation of the recently restored site. Yes, to remove hairs in the direction of their growth longer than against, but it is safer for your legs. This is a more gentle method for the skin, so it is recommended by all beauticians without exception. What to do with ingrown hair? To remove them, you need to put a wet compress on the problem area for 15-20 minutes - this will help to remove irritation and "soften" the upper skin cells. After this time, you need to carefully pick up the hair with a needle (of course, pre-disinfected) and pull it out with tweezers. To prevent wound formation at the site of ingrowth, after this procedure it is necessary to wipe it with alcohol. But note, this method is suitable for removing those hairs that have grown only recently, the ends of which are not yet too deep. But with long-standing problems, you thus, unfortunately, can not cope. From already deeply ingrown hairs on the legs get rid of, gradually peeling off the skin with scrubs or stiff washcloths. How does it help? It's very simple: the more stratified layers we remove, the closer the hair is to the surface. There will come a time when it can be picked up with a needle and removed with tweezers. Of course, this method takes time - it takes at least 4-5 weeks. At the same time, the constant conduct of such a procedure of "cleansing" is a rather troublesome task. Hence the simple conclusion: it is better not to bring yourself to such a state, when the feet will need such a cardinal help. It is important to fight with ingrown hairs as soon as they arise - in this case, it will be easier to get rid of them, and health will be less harmed. And, of course, then it will be necessary to pay due attention to preventive procedures in order to avoid the repetition of the problem.
What can not be done with the removal of growing hair
Attention, there are things that are done categoricallyit is not recommended - otherwise the consequences will be even more serious. So, you can not raskvyrivat problem areas in order to get a deeply hidden hairs. By doing this, you will increase the wound and possibly infect the infection, plus there will be a trace on the skin. For the same reason, you can not squeeze hairs like pimples, otherwise you risk getting scars. Exfoliation of the skin with the help of scrubs should be "fixed" with peeling. But you can not do this without a moisturizer. Do peeling without cream or scrub is prohibited because it can cause irritation on the treated area, which will lead to re-ingrowth. For the same reason, as we already mentioned above, you can not remove hair on newly restored skin against their growth. As you can see, the rules are fairly simple, and they can be observed without difficulty. But if you have changed the method of depilation and have carried out all the above procedures for exfoliating the skin and removing ingrown hairs, and improvements have not come about, it is worth immediately registering for a consultation with a cosmetologist. The specialist will tell you how to solve your problem in a beauty salon or clinic. Naturally, such treatment will be more costly, and this is another reason why one should not bring his legs to a state in which serious help will be required.
Prevention of ingrown hairs
To protect yourself from the occurrence of such problems (or prevent their re-development), you should follow a few simple rules:
- Before any depilation, wax, cream orElectromachine necessarily take a shower, and not cool or contrast, but hot. This procedure will help to steam out the skin, as a result of which the hair will soften and remove them together with the bulbs will be much easier.
- You need to take a shower also because beforedepilation should be thoroughly cleaned feet. Skin and dirt are important to remove because during shaving they can trigger inflammation, and this is the first step to the appearance of ingrown hairs.
- Before depilation it is necessary to do also a peeling, and only a soft skrabom. In this case, you exfoliate the keratinized cells, without risking to "earn" irritation.
- Shave your legs only with a quality razor, famous for the sharpness of your blades, and often wet it in the process of depilation. So you do not injure the skin and create a potential source of inflammation.
- Depilation is important to complete by applying a means of slowing hair growth.
- The next day after shaving your feet you need to start a course of peeling. Cleanse your skin with a good scrub and stiff whisk 3-4 times a week, and you will forget about ingrown hair.
- It is important not to overdry the skin - for this you need to regularly enjoy it with moisturizers. Take care not only of the face, neck and hands, but also of the legs - they also require care.
- Do not shave your legs before you wear tights, pants, jeans - your skin needs rest. It is most convenient to do depilation before you are going to bed.
Separately note that you can not limit yourselfprevention at home. It is advisable to regularly visit the beauty salon for the peeling procedure. However, you can do more drastically and go through photo or laser hair removal. As a result of these procedures, bulbs are usually removed, hence, there will be nothing to grow. But, most importantly, remember that the health and beauty of your legs is in your hands. Take care of your skin, carefully approach the depilation process and conduct this procedure regularly. Then you will not have a problem like ingrown hair. We advise you to read: