Inflammation of the appendages, or adnexitis, is verya frequent illness among women. The disease can be both transitory and chronic. Often, the diagnosis is already placed in the hospital, where the patient falls with severe pain in the lower abdomen. Sometimes medical intervention does not give the proper effect, and then folk medicine comes to the rescue, which sometimes turns out to be much more effective than classical medicine. In addition, treatment with folk remedies is safe for health and has no side effects. Folk recipes can help not only cure the neglected stage of inflammation of the appendages, but also have a preventive effect.
Symptoms and consequences of adnexitis
Inflammatory disease of the appendages occursin women of different ages, but most often it affects patients of childbearing age. The causes of the disease can be quite a lot. This can be either ordinary hypothermia or weakened immunity, and the consequence of an abortion or even a diagnostic scraping. Often, the cause of adnexitis is endometritis or various microorganisms, infections. That is why it is so important to monitor your female health, do not overcool, observe personal hygiene and completely cure of diseases of the genital area. The symptomatology that accompanies the disease depends on the stage at which the inflammatory process is taking place, on what exactly served the development of the disease, and also on the general state of the woman's body. If the disease has not passed into the acute stage, it is accompanied by pain, whiten and irregular menstruation: from an irregular cycle to very profuse or painful periods. At first the pains have a transient aching character, but with the course of the disease they become more pronounced, they can give to the sacrum and thigh. The acute stage of adnexitis is accompanied by high fever, nausea, chills, vomiting, general malaise. If the inflammation of the appendages has acquired a chronic character, the pain becomes dull and incessant, during menstruation, during sexual acts and physical exertion it increases; leucorrhoea becomes purulent, itching occurs. In addition to unpleasant sensations, adnexitis is also dangerous, because often it is he who causes infertility. Therefore, it must necessarily be treated, without waiting, "until it passes by itself." As we have already explained, inflammation of the appendages can be treated medically, and you can try to cure with the help of folk remedies, which are a great variety. Usually in folk medicine for the treatment of adnexitis use berries, herbs and infusions from them. However, there are other ways. Next, consider the most positively proven recipes for the treatment of inflammation of the appendages.
Berries and herbs are the true folk remedies in the treatment of adnexitis
In the treatment of the inflammatory process in the appendages, herbs and berries are good, namely, infusions from them. Here are some recipes that even gynecologists recommend to patients:
- Decoction of juniper berries for ingestion. It is necessary to take 1 tbsp. water, 15 g of berries. Insist the berries in the water for 4 hours. Take a decoction of 1 tbsp. 3 times a day. You can use a decoction and externally;
- Decoction of juniper berries for external use. You need to take 50 g of berries with stems, pour them 1 bucket of water (boiling water) and insist for 2 hours, then strain;
- The juniper berries (fresh) are also veryare effective. For this you need to chew berries 3 times a day. You need to start with the number of 4 berries, gradually increasing the dose by 1 piece per 1 reception (that is, a day to eat 3 more berries more). Continue to increase the number of berries until it reaches 13 pieces. Then you need to reduce the dose to the original 4 in the same way;
- Decoction of goose gaze. Need 2 tbsp. l. paws to brew 2 tbsp. boiling water and insist for 1 hour. Take 0.5 tbsp. broth a day before each meal on an empty stomach;
- Douching the infusion of goose gum grass for the night. To do this, you need to prepare a concentrated infusion: 5 tbsp. l. Trap pour 0.5 liters of boiling water and insist in a thermos;
- Decoction of herbs. It is necessary to mix 20 grams of medicinal medulla, centenarians and mother-and-stepmother. Pour 1 tbsp. boiling water mixture of herbs. Then take 1 tbsp. l. mixture, insist for 1 hour and strain. Take 1/3 of st. 6 times a day inwards. The course of treatment lasts a minimum of 3-4 weeks. It is necessary to completely exclude sex life;
- Broth from rose hips and currants. This recipe is used in the acute stage of adnexitis. To do this, you need to prepare a decoction of rose hips and black currant berries. Take the ingredients in equal parts and brew them like regular tea. You need to drink it either in pure form or with the addition of honey instead of tea;
- Herb infusion of yarutki. You need 1.5 tbsp. l. dry grass brew 1 tbsp. boiling water and insist for 4 hours with a tightly closed lid and wrapped in a container. After that, strain the infusion. Take it you need 1 tsp. every 3-4 hours for half an hour before meals. The course of treatment is 2 months. This decoction can positively affect the possibility of getting pregnant.
Adnexitis: effective folk remedies
Inflammation of appendages in folk medicineis effectively treated not only with herbs, but also with other, sometimes unusual, remedies. They are easy to prepare and apply at home, in what a huge advantage of these methods of treatment. Here are some of them:
- Decoction of cabbage. It is necessary to boil fresh cabbage in milk. The woman put directly above the steam. Repeat the procedure until the inflammation stops completely;
- Recipe with fresh milk. Steam milk should be heated to a temperature of 95 ° C. A woman needs to soar over it for about 10 minutes. For best results, the procedure should be repeated every night before going to bed within 2-3 weeks;
- Decoction of hay. For residents of the city this recipe seems strange, but it is considered very effective. It is necessary to brew ordinary hay in a large saucepan, filling it with boiling water on the eye. Let the broth soak until it cools to the temperature that the human skin normally takes. Then take a bath in the sitting position in the honeydew. The recipe is so effective that you will notice improvement after 1-2 sessions;
- Recipe for the acute stage of inflammation of the appendages,when they suffer severe pain. You need to brew in a porcelain cup 1 tsp. pharmacy chamomile, bay with boiling water. Cover the cup with a saucer, wrap and insist for 20 minutes. During this time, make a cleansing enema with warm water. During this time, the broth will have time to cool down to 37 ° С. You need to get the broth into the syringe and put into the rectum. Then lie on your side and wait for the broth to suck. The pain will recede instantly;
- Onion broth. It is necessary to pour 1 large onion with 1 liter of water and cook until the bulb is softened. Then cool the broth, strain it and syringe it 2-3 times. Broth must be warm. Then it is important to dress warmly and do not overcool;
- Pumpkin. It is good in treating inflammation in any form: you can just drink pumpkin juice, you can bake a pumpkin, etc. The main thing - it should be a lot in your diet;
- Garlic. This product perfectly helps with the severe pain that accompanies adnexitis. To do this, mash the garlic and pour it with water to such a consistency that the solution pinches the tongue. Then you need to make tampons of gauze, leaving a lace at the end, as in normal tampons. Soak the tampon with a mixture and insert for 2-3 hours as deep as possible into the vagina. Do this procedure best after bowel movement. The course of treatment - until complete recovery. You can apply this method for a preventive purpose, then you need to put a tampon 2-3 times a month.
Recipes from honey in the treatment of adnexitis
Honey is an excellent folk remedy and a healer frommany diseases, including inflammation of the appendages. There are many excellent "sweet" recipes that can quickly cure you of an unpleasant disease. In addition, these recipes can also solve such a consequence of inflammation of the appendages, as infertility. Not immediately, but with time you will be able to get pregnant. At the same time, various products of beekeeping are used: honey, pollen, propolis.
- Recipe for chronic adnexitis. Stir 10 tbsp. l. pollen pine and 0.5 liters of honey. Every morning on an empty stomach to eat 1 tsp. of the received mass. Drink it should be 2-3 gulps of warm water. The course of admission - until the mixture is over;
- A recipe for honey and propolis. Mix the ingredients in equal parts and heat the mixture in a water bath, stirring constantly and in no way overheating. When it turns out a homogeneous mass, form a gauze from the gauze (always make a thread in the center, like in real tampons) and soak it with a solution. Then put the tampon in your hand to determine the temperature (it should be warm, so that the skin is not hot). Then place the swab as deeply as possible into the vagina for the entire night. Course - 10 sessions every evening. The first nights are very unpleasant sensations, but they need to endure - and then you will get an excellent result. If there is no propolis, it can be replaced with warm sea-buckthorn oil.
When the appendages become inflamed, it is invariablyaccompanied by unpleasant, painful sensations and the most serious consequences. Therefore, approach the issue of treatment with all responsibility, do not underestimate this disease. Whichever methods you choose, in any case, it is better to turn to a gynecologist with the first unpleasant or atypical symptoms, since many other inflammatory processes in the female genital area are also accompanied by similar symptoms and you should be sure of the correct diagnosis. Only after this should proceed to choose methods of treatment and specific recipes.