Horoscopes have recently become very fashionable andextremely popular. We all want very much to know the nature of this or that person, and what destiny tells us, and who can become an ideal partner. So we ask for an answer to these questions to astrology. I must say that, contrary to those who are skeptical of astrological forecasts, they often help in life. In any case, many horoscopes give the opportunity to choose landmarks in both deeds and in relations with the opposite sex. Such an assistant is also the Indian horoscope of love, which combines the teachings of karma and the knowledge of astrology.
Features of the Indian love horoscope
Indian horoscopes are the official science inIndia, developing on the basis of ancient astrological texts. Perhaps, that is why they differ in the extraordinary accuracy of forecasts. In general, the Indian horoscope is based on the assertion that the period of a person's birth determines his character and system of life. It can not be changed. There is only a chance to know what circumstances are to be experienced and how they can affect people. The Indian horoscope is based on the positions of the Moon and the Sun relative to the stars, which are called parking. According to his statements, the earthly year is divided into twenty-seven parking lots. The symbol of each parking lot is a specific star and an animal - a totem. An animal can be of any gender. Like other horoscopes, the Indian horoscope determines to which camp a person belongs on the time interval of his birth. Well, let's get down to the horoscope.
Love horoscope in Indian
- Ashivini. The period of birth is April 13-27. Totem is a horse. These are freedom-loving people who need a satellite that receives such a quality. They need an adventurer who has a rich spiritual world. Ashwini is passionate, sensual and capable of being simply stunning in sex;
- Bharani. The period of birth is April 28 - May 11. The totem is an elephant. Bharani pragmatists. They are looking for a person who shares their interests and are ready, if there are rivals, to fight for him with all their might. But, having achieved their own, these people can grow cold in feelings;
- Criticism. The period of birth is May 12 - 25. Totem - sheep. They are passionate natures who prefer to be conquered. Feelings of their Krittika begin to manifest only when they are sure that love is mutual. But strong alliances frighten them, so they usually do not dare to get married;
- Rohini. The period of birth is May 26 - June 8. Totem is a serpent. The Indian horoscope claims that those born during this period are capable of profound, faithful love. For the sake of love they are able to go on desperate deeds. However, aspiring to perfection Rohini the first step to make not in a condition. The chosen one should be active in relations;
- Mrsgasira. The period of birth is 9-21 June. Totem is a snake. Mrigasira also do not know how to take the first steps. They are secretive, arrogant and able to control themselves. For a lasting union, these people require, above all, intellectual harmony with the partner;
- Adra. The period of birth is June 22 - July 5. Totem is a dog. They are gentle, caring and faithful people who are ready to invest all their strength and passion in relationships with a loved one. Often they are too active, than they can scare off the opposite sex. They are looking for Adra a kind, considerate partner who will constantly praise them. But at the same time they tend to be disappointed without reason;
- Punarvasu. The period of birth is July 6 - 19. Totem is a cat. Punarvas is proud, unapproachable and secretive. Often they have little love for one person. Therefore, Punarvas is willing to accept signs of attention from other people, causing a lot of suffering to those who love them. In fact, by their behavior they tend to show to the person who loves that they do not tolerate control over themselves;
- Puschia. The period of birth is July 20 - August 2. Totem is a sheep. Pushia is closed, but incredibly sexy. These people are not inclined to long-term relationships. However, they are very jealous and can not stand adultery. Therefore, they can persecute a person who is suspected of infidelity for a long time;
- Ashesha. The period of birth is 3 - 16 August. Totem - a cat. Self-sufficient, secretive, Ashesha is looking for someone who does not intend to encroach on their independence. The partner should worship them. And then Ashesha becomes tender, caring and devoted. Besides, whoever does not appreciate them, they are cold and alienated;
- Magha. The period of birth is August 17 - 30. Totem is a rat. Magha love pleasure and strive for power and power. They need an understanding that is a partner in life. These people are undaunted, courageous, brave and can awaken sexuality even in the coldest partner;
- Purva Falguni. The period of birth is August 31 - September 13. Totem is a mouse. The Indian horoscope warns - these people are sometimes prone to outbursts of rage. However, they are striving for long-term sincere relations, for which they are ready for any sacrifices. Anger simply attempts to rekindle a passion in a loved one;
- Uttara Falguni. The period of birth is September 14 - 27. The totem is a buffalo. Uttara Falguni is generous, kind, faithful and does not represent his life without the second half. But they need only one who needs to be sought. And who can support sexual interest in themselves;
- Hasta. The period of birth is September 28 - October 9. The totem is a buffalo. Hasta are independent, restrained, seemingly calm and impenetrable. However, they are very vulnerable and extremely anxious. These people need a satellite that can provide emotional support. With such a person Hasta becomes sensual, generous and unselfish;
- Citra. The period of birth is 10 - 23 October. Totem is a tigress. Chitra - strong-willed and very sexy people who want to find someone who will obey them. They can suddenly cool to their partner and show complete indifference and even cruelty towards him;
- Swati. The period of birth is October 24 - November 6. The totem is a buffalo. The main goal of Swati is a stable long-term relationship .. But the second half with these people will have a hard time. They are picky, caustic, critical. At the same time, they are practical and can provide a family, as it should;
- Vishah. The period of birth is 7 - 19 November. Totem is a tiger. Those with unprecedented sexuality Vishaha need frequent change of partners, so they are prone to betrayal. Such people need a life partner capable of satisfying their sexual hunger. But in this case, treason is not ruled out. Therefore, the Indian compatibility horoscope does not recommend contacting Vishah to those who do not tolerate infidelity;
- Anurad. The period of birth is November 20 - December 2. The totem is a deer. Anurada - people of perfect love. Without this feeling, they do not think their life. In search of love, they change partners, most often without entering into intimate relationships with them. Sex without love Anurad do not accept;
- Yeshta. The period of birth is December 3 - 15. The totem is a deer. These are extremely sexual, sensual and fickle people. To persuade someone to intim, they will do anything. In addition, Yeshta is too powerful, so serious relationship with them is very difficult;
- Mula. The period of birth is December 16 - 28. Totem is a dog. Mula are unreliable, willful and do not like stability. But they are ready for a long-term alliance with those who will not demand from them the observance of social norms and rules of conduct. Mulah can not stand this;
- Purva Ashadha. The period of birth is December 29 - January 11. The totem is a monkey. They are adherents of monogamy, capable of being faithful to their half. Purva Ashadha are serious people. They like active and varied sex. But only with one partner;
- Uttara Ashadha. The period of birth is January 12 - 24. Totem - mongoose. Born in this period have ambivalent desires. These are not ordinary people who live by their own rules. They value freedom very much, do not strive for a stable marriage and prefer diversity in sex;
- Sravana. The period of birth is January 25 - February 6. The totem is a monkey. Sravana are capable of deep feelings, but sometimes seek solitude. They are delicate, unobtrusive and will be happy only with those who can appreciate these qualities and understand their need for periodic seclusion;
- Dhanishta. The period of birth is 7 - 19 February. The totem is a lioness. Dhanishta are responsible, strong in spirit, charismatic. These people are striving for a serious relationship and are able to be faithful to their half;
- Satabhisa Period of birth February 20 - March 4. Totem is a horse. Satabhisa - sexual nature, diligently it is hiding. They prefer that the initiative in a relationship is shown by a partner who is capable of passionate sex;
- Purva Bhadra. The period of birth is 5 - 17 March. Totem is a lion. They are benevolent, optimistic people, completely devoted to love. They are very sexy and often idealize their partners. In love relationships, all energy and energy are invested;
- Uttara Bhadra. The period of birth is March 18 - 31. Totem is a cow. These people only seek an ideal relationship. If it is not, they can change or go to a break. Loneliness of Uttara Bhadra does not frighten.
- Revati. The period of birth is 1 - 12 April. The totem is an elephant. Revati are generous, sacrificial and non-sexual. They need deep feelings and serious relationships. At the same time, Revati are jealous and get lost if they start to doubt the partner's loyalty.
We advise you to read: