The price of energy is growing regularly, sothe question of how to save electricity at home, is becoming more urgent. It should be noted that if another ten to fifteen years ago the average family of three did not think much about it, since the cost of utilities did not eat up the lion's share of the budget, now the situation has changed radically. At the same time, using all modern possibilities for energy saving, it is not at all necessary to use dim light, refuse to switch on the necessary devices and "unwind" the meter's readings, which threatens violators with imposing fines. It is important simply to realize and take for granted the need for saving and adhere to this principle in a way that is very accessible to each of us. To reduce the consumption of electricity consumed in the house, you must first analyze, because of which your family from month to month have to pay so impressive accounts. After all, as statistics show, the introduction of a few simple rules that are accessible to everyone will save a little. And with an even more serious approach to energy saving in the house, the situation will change dramatically.
Simple ways to save electricity
These principles relate exclusively to humanfactor, they do not provide for any additional costs, so they are available to all people. The rules are based solely on mindfulness and self-control, without which it is impossible not only to understand how to save electricity, but also rationally organize the family budget. So, if you are faced with the need to reduce the monthly cost of housing, try to stick to a few simple and understandable recommendations.
- We follow electrical appliances, not allowing their workidle. It would seem, as it is convenient - to have one TV in each room. You are in the habit of doing things and at the same time do not look away from watching your favorite TV series. And how do you get away from periodic chat on Skype with your friends? That's it, it's families with a similar style of life just complaining about the need to pay a decent amount for electricity. But few people think that most of the appliances in the house during the day is idle.
People who talk about themselves: "We save on electricity", - be sure to ensure that only those devices that are needed at a particular moment are left on. If you want to follow their example, immediately you need to pay attention to electrical appliances that are constantly in standby mode: a TV or computer, a box of a satellite dish, a microwave oven. Of course, the constant inclusion of such equipment into the outlet is quite convenient, since, if necessary, they can be started as quickly as possible, but in a few months the over-expenditure of electricity proves to be impressive. Therefore, do not leave the devices in standby mode, and after pressing the shutdown button, always pull the plug from the mains.
- Always turn off the light when leaving the apartment. Going to work for a whole day, many citizens accidentally or habitually leave the lights on or household appliances turned on, in the use of which there is absolutely no need at home for the owners. Take for the rule always to check all the premises of the apartment for the presence of lighting and remove the plugs of household appliances from the network.
Even if you are not ready to follow the motto in everything"Save on electricity!", The above precautions will not be superfluous, because this is how you can prevent the occurrence of fires. That's why it's so important to always pay attention to these seemingly everyday trifles. Such vigilance can prevent very sad situations.
- In the daytime we use only natural light. No, if the cloudy autumn day outside the window, the sky is clouded and the sun does not break through their veil, then why spoil the vision in the twilight of the room? But more often a completely different picture is observed: the windows are drawn curtains in broad daylight, and the apartment is full of artificial lighting.
Not only does this run counter to allrecommendations on how to save electricity, so it also harms the human body. Therefore, with the onset of the morning, immediately move the curtains, raise the blinds and open the windows (naturally, in the warm season). By the way, airing an apartment is much more useful than a constantly working air conditioner, pulling out the moisture we need from the air.
- Cleanliness is the guarantee of saving. Do not be lazy once again to wipe the windows, lamps and plafonds in all rooms of the apartment. After all, how often do we change one light bulb to another, with more power, only because the settled dust percentage by thirty reduces the quality of artificial illumination of our housing. By the way, the large plants on your windowsill also help to shade the apartment in the daytime, causing a desire to flip the switch.
We save electricity by means of financial investments
If you belong to that category of citizens,who have all the opportunities to use the latest achievements of scientific and technical progress in the arrangement of their own lives, the technology "Smart House", especially popular in Europe, for sure makes you think about the organization of everyday life in this way. Its essence lies in the use of remote automatic devices that, without direct involvement of a person, turn on and off the light, ventilate the room, monitor the temperature, and so on. Of course, such a modernization of housing entails significant financial costs, but later they pay off with interest, allowing the owner to reduce energy consumption by a factor of ten. But do not be discouraged if such an innovation is too expensive for you. Some improvements are available to most average families.
- First, contact the energy sales companyyour region and specify the number and characteristics of electricity tariffs available to date. After the situation clears up, install in the apartment a multi-tariff counter. This will allow you to independently limit the flow by choosing for the costly processes exactly the time when the cost per kWh will be the smallest. For example, a washing machine and a dishwasher can be turned on in the late evening. For the same period, it is necessary to program the work of a bread maker or yogurt maker.
- Buying household appliances, pay attention toclass energy consumption: the most economical are devices of class "A" and "G". Due to low electricity consumption, you will be able not only to reduce bills for paying for light, but also to extend the life of devices so necessary for all.
- Replace the lamps in the lighting fixtures. As a rule, most residents traditionally continue to use classic incandescent lamps with low efficiency to illuminate the premises, because of which there is a significant over-expenditure of electricity without improving the quality of the devices. It is necessary to move on to using more advanced technologies in everyday life, especially if they can cut down your expenses.
Modern fluorescent lamps allowsave energy spent on lighting at times - thanks to the fastest possible warm-up. And their light turns out to be much brighter, and the service life differs significantly from the one that has more familiar analogues. The only drawback of these devices lies in their high price, so if you can not afford to change the lamps at once in all rooms of your apartment, install them in those rooms where you spend the most time.
- Replace the old circuit breakers with modernanalogs, allowing to regulate power. So you can independently control the brightness of the lighting, at the right moment making it more intense, then muted. But such novelties are not suitable for the management of energy-saving light bulbs. So choose one thing.
- If you want to save power,you can install in the apartment or in the house special sensors that trigger when someone moves. They automatically turn on the light as the object approaches, reacting to the heat or noise emitted by it. It is very convenient if the family has children or elderly people who do not pay close attention to savings. As soon as you or any other person living in the apartment, leave the sensitivity zone of the sensor, the light immediately goes out.
- As another recommendation for savingselectricity should also be taken into account and the organization of dot lighting of the home. To do this, carefully inspect the rooms and place in the most involved places special lamps. For example, they can be hung at the bed, above the desk, on both sides of the soft corner and so on. This method will allow you to cover only a strictly defined space, not the entire room.
Rational use of household appliances
The life of modern man is impossiblePresent without special electrical appliances that significantly simplify the main processes. Preparing food, washing clothes and clothes, cleaning the premises and many other household chores now can not do without the use of a variety of household appliances. It is they who lead to significant energy costs. Rather, the misuse of these mechanical-electronic assistants flies to the landlady "a pretty penny." But it's so easy to save even with the use of the latest fancy appliances. Let's look at the basic principles of such rationality.
- Correctly we have large-sized instruments onkitchen. When deciding how to save electricity in an apartment, pay attention to the refrigerator. The fact is that this household appliance is always in an active state, after all, it usually disconnects from the network only at the time of thawing, and in many modern models even the need for such a function is excluded. Therefore, the refrigerator should be placed in such a way that the power consumption is minimal.
According to the recommendations, the device must beat a distance from the wall not less than five centimeters, and also avoid direct exposure of the sun to its surface. Try to open the refrigerator as little as possible and close it quickly, without holding the door open for a considerable time. The walls of this large-sized device are recommended to be cleaned as often as possible from the accumulation of dust, since only this action can reduce energy consumption.
- Learn how to properly use the kettle. No, it's not a call to drink your favorite tea as rarely as possible. And why should you deny yourself this pleasant trifle? Just try to pour in it only the required amount of water, because when using a minimum amount of liquid boiling will be rapid, and energy consumption - acceptable. Remember that the scale in the kettle significantly increases the power consumption, so regularly clean this appliance from the inside, preventing the formation of plaque.
- Erase correctly. This principle implies a competent loading of the washing machine, that is, according to the existing instructions. Too much laundry or, on the contrary, insufficient leads to unnecessary costs of electricity, and in some cases, overruns reach thirty percent. That's why it's so important to adhere to special recommendations.
- We save on the process of using the iron. In order not to expend electricity in vain, it is necessary to start ironing from those things that require more power of the device. Therefore, place the bed and shirts on top of the pile. Then different small things in the form of children's t-shirts, scarves and handkerchiefs you can iron, lowering the temperature, and even completely turning off the iron.
- We remove the apartment in economy mode. It's easy to guess that it's about using a vacuum cleaner. Firstly, in the winter season, do not be too lazy to clean the carpets, not automatically, but in an old, kind way - with snow and a broom. Secondly, they can generally be removed in order to get rid of the accumulation of dust. Thirdly, if you do not imagine your life without a comfortable rug under your feet, accustom yourself to the fact that filters in the vacuum cleaner and garbage bags need to be changed in a timely manner, and not exclusively if there are significant losses in its traction. It is this carelessness that leads to unnecessary energy costs.
- Economically we use air conditioning. It is difficult to imagine life without the use of this household appliance. But not everyone can use it correctly. Before turning on the air conditioner, close the windows and balcony doors tightly, as it is from there that the air, heated by the sun, constantly comes into the apartment. If you do not do this, the device will work continuously, trying to reach the set temperature.
Experts do not recommend using oneair conditioning with the intention of cooling the entire apartment - this is irrational and leads to a loss of its productivity. Better close the doors to the room where it works, and then the air in it will become cool pretty quickly, and the air conditioner will shut down by itself, going into the economical mode of ventilation. As you can see, living on the principle of "Save on electricity!" Is not so difficult. Of course, all the innovations will not be immediately available to all members of the family. Especially unaccustomed they seem to children who are far from our adult problems. But your perseverance and patience will help the kids to quickly learn with the new rules and, believe me, soon a son or daughter will point a finger at a burning light bulb and make a comment.
Features of the electric cooker
How to save electricity if your house is notis connected to a gas network, and you cook food using a plate that works from the network? This situation is not uncommon for residents of high-rise buildings, which also have at their disposal similar household appliances. Experts recommend to buy a new modern plate, which combines functionality and low energy consumption. Otherwise, do not be surprised at the need to pay very large bills for light. If, for some reason, you are not ready to incur significant expenses and buy new dimensional kitchen appliances, then in the existing old analogue it is necessary to replace all deformed burners, since if they are badly adhered to the surface and the bottom of the pans, a significant amount of electricity is lost. Try to use dishes with a flat bottom, the area of which would be equal to or larger than the size of the burner itself. Save and allow residual heat to be saved: for this you must remember to turn off the electric stove five minutes before the food is ready. A small amount of time, leaving for the cooling of the burner, will be enough to bring your soup to the desired condition. But this method does not suit the owners of induction cookers, since in the latter case the heating surface loses heat almost instantly. Using an electric oven, if possible, fill all of its volume, preparing food for several people at once or several dishes at the same time. By the way, this step will allow you to save not only the power consumption from the network, but also your own time. In order not to waste electricity in vain, it is important to use the right dishes. The thick bottom of the pans and pans will allow the food to remain warm longer and even reach the final degree of readiness even after the cooking zone is turned off. Currently, a variety of pressure cookers are becoming increasingly popular. After all, their use not only saves electricity, but also has one more pleasant side. You just need to bring the cooking process of a dish to the time indicated on the pan and turn off the cooker. Even in your absence, food will perfectly "come" under the influence of the preservation of special heat dishes. If you live in a private house or in summer leave for a dacha where you have to use a small two-burner tile that consumes a lot of electricity, get a steamer or a multivar. These devices allow you to cook much faster, with several dishes at once. Agree, their application will certainly give an opportunity to save a little, and the resulting food will be much more useful than the one that is fried in a frying pan. Energy saving methods are individual for each room, taking into account the use of certain household and industrial appliances. In a private house, there are some principles, in an apartment of an ordinary urban high-rise building - others. Someone can save money only by replacing lamps, others will be helped by recommendations on the correct operation of the hotplate, and the third one requires the whole complex of energy-saving measures. Particular attention should be paid to the use of electric fireplaces for heating the apartment in winter, because to reduce the energy consumption it is desirable not to abandon this heater, but to prevent heat leakage, for example, by installing sealed double-glazed windows. Of course, each person should choose the most acceptable method of combating over-expenditure of electricity. First, get yourself a small notebook, in which diligently write monthly amounts of bills. After a certain period after the introduction of certain rules in the life of the family aimed at saving electricity, you will be able to assess how much your budget has benefited from them. Of course, at first it will be very modest sums, but in time they will increase somewhat. Just do not get carried away by excessive savings on everything without exception and do not force family members to dress warmer in the winter season so as not to turn on the heater again. Health is more precious than money! We advise you to read: