Oh, these stretch marks! Not one piece they messed up! Most stretch marks appear after pregnancy and childbirth. As a rule, women are not very worried about this problem at first. Care of the newborn takes all thoughts and all free time. But a couple of months pass, and his own kind begins to irritate the young mother. And who will like the numerous stretch marks on the once slender girl's body? So women rush for help to doctors or girlfriends, trying to learn how to remove stretch marks. Someone advises the desperate woman a cream, someone shares recipes of home cosmetology, some advise to reconcile and address to the good psychologist to accept the new body after sorts. We decided to combine in one article all the most common methods of combating stretch marks.
Body care before delivery
Let's start with prevention! It is this simple rule that many women neglect. From the side it seems that it is much easier for them to deal with an existing problem, rather than to prevent its appearance. But we are not one of them, are they? Therefore, stretch marks on our body will be much less. And in order for this to happen, you need to consider several requirements:
- Wear a special bandage for the abdomen and a bra for pregnant women. This linen will help the spine to cope with the increasing load and protect the body from the appearance of stretch marks;
- Wash skin with lemon juice. You can do this at home, so the "lemon method" is so loved by our women.
- take a bath with the addition of pine extract. Just make sure that the water is not above 38 degrees. Pregnant women have a high water temperature;
- Be sure to buy cream from stretch marks forpregnant women. It will make the skin softer and more elastic. Today, a lot of similar products are presented in pharmacies, and if you doubt which way to choose, consult a gynecologist. Just remember that the prescription in the bag or cream, lonely dusting on the shelf, will not protect from stretch marks. Only regular rubbing will help. By the way, you can replace the cream from stretch marks with the usual olive oil. It also moisturizes the skin.
- Take a contrast shower, rub in cubesice, do massages. The more actions you take against stretch marks, the more likely they are that you will not appear. And notice that spending a lot of money and a lot of time for salons is not required. Most procedures can be done at home and on their own, so do not ignore our advice.
- By the way, about massages. A very effective tool during pregnancy is a slight tingling of the body. You can rub the body with a stiff washcloth or simply pat the problem areas with the palm of your hand. None of the movements will not hurt. With the help of any such massage it is possible at home to increase the flow of blood to the skin in a short time.
- A necessary condition is a full-fledgedfood. Often, stretch marks appear due to the insufficiently rich diet of a pregnant woman. The organism begins to lack some substances, and it signals the problem with all sorts of reactions (and the appearance of stretch marks as well). Well, if the doctor will prescribe you a special mineral and vitamin complex for expectant mothers. You can just listen to your own body. As a rule, a growing kid himself tells mom what he would like.
- But do not overdo it! Many women are so absorbed in the idea of eating for two that not only double their daily diet, but also triple it, sinning on the boundless appetite of a growing baby. Stop to shift responsibility for your own gluttony to an innocent (and yet unborn) child. It's better to stand on the scales and see what your negligence has brought. How then do not appear stretch marks, if your weight is many times higher than the norm? The skin just does not keep up with your appetite. And no cream will help to remove stretch marks. Only a balanced diet. Vitamins can be left. There are not many of them during pregnancy (and after childbirth).
Fighting stretch marks after childbirth
So, you obediently followed all the instructionsdoctor, wore a bandage, smeared not one cream from stretch marks, but striae all the same appeared? More precisely, not even "appeared", but with an enviable regularity arose on the body during pregnancy, whatever you do. It happens. Some women have a genetic predisposition to the appearance of stretch marks. Therefore, if your mother after the birth has started wearing an indoor swimsuit, then you are also more likely to struggle unsuccessfully with striae. What to do? Moving to a Muslim country, where wearing closed things is the norm? Or continue to try to remove the stretch marks? We would advise you the second option. And in order not to be unfounded, we will give a couple more recommendations. This time more specific. We will learn how to get rid of striae after childbirth.
It happens that none of the above meansstill does not help to remove stretch marks. Women have to wear closed swimsuits. Many people feel embarrassed by their husbands. This, of course, is sad. But understand that beauty is not a slender smooth body or lack of stretch marks. A beautiful woman is the one whose eyes are burning. So accept yourself as you are, and begin to enjoy life. We advise you to read: