How to keep youth? All women think about this question. And this despite the fact that their attention is represented by a whole industry of cosmetics. However, when reading the composition of magic preparations from a jar, many ladies stop trusting even the most expensive means. Our experience that in the cream too many preservatives, dyes and other additives are often justified. An error in choosing a cream, lotion or shampoo can cause irreparable harm to the skin and hair. But the preservation of youth and beauty largely depends on the appearance. Often, women stop trusting the purchased means and begin to use natural gifts - masks and creams prepared independently. It is this approach that allows them to maintain the health and beauty of the skin, especially after 35-40 years.
- Mask of bananas. Make a mashed potatoes from a small amount of banana and for 20 minutes, apply this mass to the cleansed face and neck skin;
- Beer foam, applied several times with small interruptions, also gives a good result;
- Mask for any skin. A tablespoon of aloe juice mixed with 2 tablespoons of heated honey, put the mixture on cleansed face and neck skin, and after 15 minutes rinse with water;
- Mask for dry and normal skin. Take 100 gr. honey and mix it with the juice of one lemon. In the mixture, you can add potato starch to give the density. Apply to the face for 10-15 minutes, then rinse with cool water;
- Vitamin mask. Take half a glass of hot milk, diluted with half water, and pour 1 tablespoon oat flour. In the mixture add any vegetable oil, but it is better than olive oil. Apply to the skin for 20-30 minutes, then rinse with cool water;
- Scrub. Take on 75 gr. ground peanuts, bran and oat flakes. All components are mixed and stored in a dark, dry place at room temperature. For one application, you need a tablespoon of this mixture, which you need to dilute with milk or water until the paste. Apply scabs to the skin in circular motions, following the massage lines. After the procedure, wash with cool water;
- Help dry cracked lips. Apple without peel and sunflower seeds in milk, and then make a mass of puree. Several times a week, apply this mass on a thick layer on the lips for 20-30 minutes, then lubricate them with hygienic lipstick.
Deliclete without flaw
Mask from grapefruit Grapefruit most oftenUsed at home as an additive because of its availability and unique properties - it nourishes the skin with vitamins, prevents the appearance of pustular rashes and makes wrinkles less noticeable. To make a grapefruit mask, rub one egg yolk and combine it with 1 tbsp. a spoonful of grapefruit juice and a teaspoon of vegetable oil. The resulting mass whisk well and add a tablespoon of sour cream to it. If the mask is too liquid, then for the density you can add a crumb of black bread soaked in milk. This mixture should be applied to the neck and decollete for 10-15 minutes, then rinse with cool water and apply a thick layer of nourishing cream for 15 minutes. Surplus cream can be soaked with a napkin. Sour cream lotion Daily you can use sour cream lotion to clean the skin. It protects from adverse environmental conditions and prevents aging of the skin. For its preparation, take half a glass of sour cream and add crushed yolk into it. With constant stirring, pour a tablespoon of vodka and juice of a whole orange or half a lemon, then mix the mass to a homogeneous consistency. This lotion is recommended to treat the skin before using the cream, and it can be stored in the refrigerator in any glass container.
The hands of the queen
How to keep the youthful hands after 40 years? After all, their condition is just as important as the condition of the skin of the face. At a certain age, caring for the hands should be doubly thorough, because the skin on them quickly dries, peels and crackles. If the hands often blush - this indicates a violation of blood circulation, which can be restored with contrasting baths with sea salt or with decoction of the bark of oak.
- A bath for hands. To make a similar bath, take 200 gr. sea salt and boil it with a liter of water. Slightly cool, put your hands in brine for 15 minutes, then keep them in cold water for about 5 minutes. Alternate during a week a saline solution and broth of a bark of an oak - the result will not keep itself waiting long;
- Softening hand mask. Pound one egg yolk, a tablespoon of honey and a teaspoon of oatmeal to a homogeneous consistency. Mass massage into the hands skin, massage cotton gloves and leave until the morning. In the morning, wash your hands as usual;
- Compress for hands. Mix the raw yolk with a teaspoon of honey, add a little flour and apply a compress to the washed hands. Top with a cellophane film and put on gloves. Leave the compress on your hands until the morning. In the morning, carefully remove the compress, and remove the coarse skin with pumice stone, then grease your hands with any fat cream. If you add lemon juice to the cream, the effect will be more noticeable.
Finally advice from cosmetologists: often wash your hands with milk, and before going out onto the street rub them into the glycerin mixture until completely absorbed. At night, rub your hands with dry bran and try not to go out without gloves in the cold season.
Give beauty to your feet
In autumn and winter we often return home withfrozen, or even soaked feet. Tight pantyhose and uncomfortable shoes exacerbate their condition, as they interfere with normal blood circulation. Therefore, in winter, the skin on the legs becomes coarse and begins to peel off faster. Taking care of your feet in advance, you can save their beauty and health for many years.
- Bath with camphor oil or extractred pepper will quickly warm the frozen feet and restore the broken blood circulation. But if the legs are very much frozen and the sensitivity of the skin is reduced, it is better to use a contrast bath;
- Contrast bath. This will require two basins with hot and cold water. Keep your feet for a few minutes first in hot water, then in cold water. Repeat the procedure 3-5 times, ending it with cold water. During the contrast tray, the blood circulation is restored and fatigue in the legs is removed. If you do them regularly, you will feel the effect of hardening;
- A bath with a rise in temperature. If your legs are often cold for no apparent reason, then the foot bath with a gradual increase in temperature will help you. Pour in a basin of warm water, lower the feet into it and add hot water while you can tolerate it. The total time of the procedure is no more than 15 minutes.
Generally, in the cold season after any water treatment it is recommended to wipe the damp skin of the feet with table salt. It warms the feet and prevents colds.
Asked how to preserve the youth and beauty of the body, be sure to remember the bath procedures.
- Warm water procedures with essential oils rejuvenate the body, help improve the condition of the skin and give health, and the sauna and sauna are the best friends in the fight against obesity;
- While in the steam room, pay attention to problem areas - first walk on them with an oak or birch broom, and then fir, spruce or juniper;
- It is possible that you will have several dayskeep the redness of the skin in the form of small red dots, but they will pass without a trace, but the result of such a bath will remain for a long time. The fact is that coniferous oils penetrate deeply into the skin, and needles act like acupuncture;
- After such a bath it is useful to make an anti-cellulite wrap or massage with special preparations - the effect from them will be much more palpable.
- Gray-blue or any cosmetic claypour boiled or mineral water. After a few hours, the clay will be ready, the mass is not recommended to be shaken, so if there is such an opportunity - cook the clay right in the bath in advance;
- Before applying clay, massage the problemzones with a stiff brush, it is also useful to make a peeling. Dampen bandages or chopped cotton cloth in clay and gently bandage yourself without tension. From above put on woolen pantyhose and lie down, having relaxed about 40 minutes;
- After removing the mask, it is useful to make a contrast shower and lubricate the skin with a cream containing citrus extract.
Baths with oil
- It is useful to bath with cinnamon, for this, stir 5 drops of cinnamon oil in half a glass of warm milk or cream and pour into a warm bath. This bath is not recommended for more than 5 minutes;
- You can make a bath with a mixture of oils. To do this, dissolve 2 drops of orange oil, grapefruit, cypress and 6 drops of juniper oil in half a glass of cream. The resulting mixture is poured into water and take a bath for about 5 minutes;
- You can make a mixture of the oil with which you willtake a bath 2 times a week. Take 50 ml of jojoba oil and arnica, and add 15 drops of juniper and sage oil, 10 drops of lemon and orange oil. The resulting mixture of 5 drops is added to water at a temperature of not more than 38 degrees.
Beauty of hair
Caring for the skin and body, do not forget about the hair. In autumn and winter, for example, the vessels on the scalp narrow, which can cause dull and brittle hair, dandruff and even loss. It is important when wearing cold weather wearing headgear, while under the protection should be all hair, and not just the head, otherwise hair is threatened with dehydration. Compression in case of hair loss If the hair began to fall out, then this problem can be solved with a compress made of linden and mustard seeds.
- Take 2 pieces of linden leaves and 3 parts of seedsmustard, mix and use this mixture as needed. A tablespoon of herbal mixture pour 0.5 liters of boiling water, close the lid and after half an hour, the infusion is ready;
- Properly moisten the strands of hair and scalp with this decoction, and in the broth of the broth moisten the cotton cloth and wrap her head;
- For greater effect, it is recommended to insulate the headscarf or towel, pre-wearing a polyethylene hat. 40 minutes for one procedure will be enough, the result will be noticeable with regular procedures.
Here we have examined the folk remedies of youth andbeauty. However, for the fullness of the effect, skin care and hair care should be combined with proper nutrition, exercise and active lifestyle. To keep youth after 40 years is quite realistic, just stick to some norms that will help the body resist the aging process.
- Take care of the proper functioning of the intestine. To do this, try to eat more cereals, fruits and vegetables. An excellent tonic is tea with chamomile. If you drink it every morning, a good mood for the whole day is provided;
- In the period after 40 years, the human body needs a lot of fluid. After all, it provides elasticity of the skin. Drink at least two liters of mineral water every day, preferably without gas;
- Insomnia is one of the causes of poorwell-being and, as a result, unhealthy appearance. If you notice that you can hardly fall asleep, and in the morning feel overwhelmed and depressed - always consult a doctor. Good soothing drugs will help you cope with the situation;
- Walk more often outdoors, give uplifts. Of course, in adulthood it's too late to start a sports career, but you do not have anything to do with dancing or yoga. And for health it is useful, and for mood.
And the last tip - remember howpositive emotions on our well-being. Give yourself small pleasures daily, smile more often, because laughter prolongs life. The main thing is to keep youth in the shower. Feel young, and no one even remembers how old you really are! We advise you to read: