Here is your child and lived his first year! He changed a lot during this time, turning from a helpless squeaking lump into an almost independent little man. In addition to the need for food and sleep, he also had other - and among the first you can call the need to play. The kid plays, as a rule, all the time, that does not sleep - it is through the game that he knows himself and the surrounding reality. Hardly having learned to keep objects, he immediately begins to actively study them, and uses the kid to play absolutely everything that he gets: a spoon, a slipper, a handkerchief and even a porridge - everything causes him great interest. And now, after a year when he begins to walk, you are increasingly having to catch up with his baby running away down the street, wondering when he learned to use his legs so well. "Very active" is the best way to describe children after one year. Kids of this age are very fond of any toys that encourage them to activity - a ball, a swing, all sorts of obstacles that need to be climbed. The hands of the children of the second year of life become more dexterous, and now they are already attracted by such games as building towers, picking up pyramids and investing some objects in others. Kids are very amused by experiments like "what happens if I drop this ball?" Or "what happens if I pull the edge of the tablecloth?" The child will drop the toys one by one on the floor, watching them fly around the room, and while studying , as mother will react to all this. The baby is very interested in the consequences of his actions, and since in one year his memory is not very well developed yet, he does not bother to repeat his games and experiments many times. One-year-old children also want very much to repeat everything that adults do, so at this age you can buy him toys that you can play with, repeating situations from everyday life.
Toys for a child after a year
What kind of toys should a child have from year to year?two years? The choice of toys, of course, depends on which of them may interest a child of this age, and from what games you will be teaching him to play. Yes, you will need to teach the game of your baby, because he himself does not know how. Here are some toys that will help children develop after a year:
- Toys that will encourage the baby to walkThis can be, for example, cane canes with toys attached to them, which, when moving, produce some kind of action and sounds. The duck, who turns her head, slaps her feet and quips, when the child pushes the cane in front of her, will cause the child to be enthralled, and he will stomp and stamp, pushing an interesting toy in front of him. Or it could be a locomotive with trailers that need to be pulled for a rope - it will be interesting for the child to watch how the trains run snake after one another, and he will move to make his merry train drive. Even if it is just a lace with one machine, he will still want to walk, carrying it with him.
- Sorting and putting toys into each othertoo, can take a baby for a long time. He feels great pleasure, moving cubes from one box to another or placing details of special toys in the nests-bases. For example, it can be a hedgehog, in the back of which there are grooves of a certain shape - a leaf, an apple, a pear - to place in them parts that repeat the shape of the groove. The kid, who was barely a year old, needs to buy the simplest models of such toys for the game. For example, a house with a window of different shapes cut out - round, triangular and rectangular. Playing with the child, show him how to push a ball into the round window, into the triangular window - a triangle and so on. The baby will first longly enthusiastically work on pushing the figures inside the house, and then with delight will shake the toy, enjoying the resulting "rattle". And you at this time can do household chores or quietly read a newspaper.
- All kinds of "lazalki" You can buy a plastica room slide along which the baby will safely climb up, and then slide and roll down. This will help him develop new and new motor skills. True, such a toy can be quite expensive, and your baby will quickly lose interest to it or just outgrow it. It is possible and independently to make some inclined surface which would replace a ready shop hill, only then try to be near to the child to ensure its safety.
- Any balls that will be easily lifted will becomea hit for a kid after a year These can be colorful rubber balls, tennis balls, inflatable beach balls - if they are not too big, of course - balls made of fabric, balloons ... Just keep away from the baby small balls that could be take in your mouth and swallow. Age after one year is just the time when you should, when spending time with your child, choose such games that would encourage him to walk. Balls can not be better suited for this purpose, because with them you can come up with a variety of games that would consolidate the movement skills of a one-year-old baby.
- Pencils and paper The kid of this age yetenough and one or two pencils - he is more interested in the process of "drawing" than his result. Put a large sheet of paper on the floor - it's better if it's a piece from a roll of wallpaper, turned upside-down without a picture. The child will move straight on the paper, enthusiastically drawing "Kalyaki Malyaki" and not dropping pencils at the same time.
- Various means of transportation designed forchildren from one year to two years old At this age, this mode of movement is still more popular than walking. Buy a child a gurney-scooter - something like a bicycle, only without pedals; to move, the child should push off the legs from the ground. It is desirable that such a gurney be provided with a special handle so that an adult can push the cart when the child is tired. Avoid buying electrified versions of such toys. In addition, that you will spend a lot of money, you also deprive your baby of pleasure to move independently, thanks to own efforts and desire.
- Toys that help to mimic actions in the kitchenNow very popular mini-kitchens with a set of items that represent kitchen utensils and products. The plates themselves produce all kinds of sounds that help the child during the game feel like a real cook. Do not be embarrassed that the child is too young to play role-playing games - reduced objects of kitchen utensils give him the opportunity to imitate what adults do, and this will keep his interest for many months, and his games will become more complex.
- And, of course, with a one-year-old child can alreadyread books It is necessary to take those of them, in which there are many great illustrations depicting familiar to the child objects and activities. Reading your child, you will instill in him a love for books and new knowledge.
Do adults need to structure the child's play activity?
Asking yourself this question, you as though ask: how will it be better for the child - if he acts on direct orders, or if he will study the surrounding reality at his discretion? The answer is obvious: for its development, both are important. Both adult structured activities and independent actions of the baby will contribute - each in its own way - to its active development. Structuring, or simply speaking, the direction of its activities is a great way to bring your baby to new ideas. For example, if you give a child a set of multi-colored figures of different shapes, he will play with them for a long time and enthusiastically. But he does not guess that the figures can be sorted by color or shape - this is what you teach him. And it is you, directing the child's actions, will form his skills of selection and sorting of objects. But by directing the child, you must give him the opportunity to learn on his own what happens when he tries various combinations. After you give him the items and ideas necessary for the game, you need the kid to decide for himself what and how to do it all. For example, he may decide that instead of folding the molds one into another as their size decreases, he would prefer to fill them with water or sand, and then pour out water or pour out sand - this, by the way, is an occupation that literally fascinates most of the kids. Or he can even abandon the game with molds, preferring them a fuss in the sand. Do not forget that young children use games not just for fun, but in order to better understand things and phenomena that they themselves seem at this moment to be the most interesting; so it's the kids themselves who know better than adults how to play better. You will only have to monitor its safety, guide it and submit new ideas.
Games for children from one year to two years
What games can you play with a one-year-old? We can offer you several games for children from one to two years that will help you not only to take your child, but also will serve as an excellent impetus for its development. From 12 to 16 months Picture the real life Imagine, as if the favorite teddy bear of your baby (or doll is not so important) is actually alive: "make" him to walk, sleep, jump around the room. Involve this toy in the daily activities of the baby: for example, plant a bear at the table when the child is eating, and put a breastplate on it, as on the baby. In doing so, accompany with comments all that "makes" a toy - this will help your child to better understand the meaning of words. Show and comment not only how the bear eats, walks or goes to sleep, but also how he laughs or sad - so your child will be able to learn more about feelings and emotions. Hold and pull If your child is still afraid or not quite learned to walk, you can use this game to "lure" him and encourage him to take his first steps. To do this, it is better to use any moving objects - for example, a small bicycle or plastic box on wheels, in which the toys are stacked. While the child holds tightly to the edge of this object, you begin to pull it gently to yourself. Pull until the baby does not take a step. Immediately praise him, trying to express his positive reaction to his step. Soon the child, realizing that he can walk, holding on to the support, will himself push this object, trying to go at least a few steps. So he can feel more confident, becoming on legs, and when he realizes that he is ready to walk without support and without your help, he will immediately make his first independent steps. Ladushki By the year your baby can already clap his hands, but he will first play with this game to help you. You will need to take his pens into your own and make the necessary movements in time with the rhyme:
- Ladushki, ladushki, where were they?
- By Grandma!
- What did they eat?
- What did they drink?
- Brave! Kashka oilyana, brahka - sweetie, grandmother - good-natured! Drank, ate, and flew - on the head sat down!
At the same time, with the words "ladushki, ladushki" and to the words"What did they drink? Brace! "You clap your hands in little hands with the little hands of the kid, in words about the gruel and about the mating - stroke your" well-fed "tummy with the palms of the baby, in the words" grandma - good-natured! "Stroke him on the cheeks, and when you say" they flew to the head they sat down " , then lift his handles up and put the palms on the head. Over time, the child will learn to reproduce all the movements on his own. To play this game he will be with great pleasure, and the game itself will promote the growth of his language skills and improve coordination of movements. Who is hiding here? Undoubtedly, your child will love the game of hide and seek. Of course, now it will be the simplest form of this game. In the morning you can throw a blanket on the baby, after bathing - a towel and so on. And start "afraid" to ask: "Oh, and where is this my son? Where did he run off to? I do not see it! "Then tear off the veil from him with the words:" Oh, there it is! "The happiness of the baby will not be the limit! For additional fun, you can grope under the covers of his foot and say: "Oh, what is this? A pen? Or is this tummy? "Or you can say this:" Oh, whose foot is this? Who is hiding here? Probably, it's Dad! »From 16 to 20 months Tea drinking for dolls This game is good to play outdoors on a warm, sunny day. Bring a plastic tea set and water. Plant the dolls at the table and encourage the baby to fill the kettle with water and then pour it into the cups. Let him "pour" the dolls from the cups. This game will help the child develop imagination and improve coordination, and also help him learn about the properties of water - for example, that it always flows down, not up. Katya's a ball to me! As we have already said, balls are very popular with children after a year. Here is one of the games you can play with the ball: you both sit on the floor facing each other, legs apart. Now you can roll the ball back and forth to each other, trying not to roll away. This entertainment very well develops the muscles of the baby's hands and its visual-motor coordination. A small collector Going for a walk, give the child a bucket. Show him that you can put the found cones, pebbles, twigs. Just do not be surprised when he pours out the collected and will go look for a new "booty" - a year the kids are very fond of filling and emptying any containers. From 20 to 24 months Let's dance! Turn on the music, which would be of a different character - then cheerful, loud and rhythmic, so that the child stomped under it, depicting an elephant; then smooth and slow, so that the baby, repeating after you, could sneak on tiptoe, pretending to walk past the sleeping lion, trying not to wake him. Very well develops the imagination and sense of rhythm! Builder Use light wooden blocks for this game. To start, encourage the baby to create simple models: for example, put three bars in a row or two down, and two more - on top of them to eventually get a square. Encourage him to use blocks of various shapes so that he can copy various figures from the figures attached to such toys. Then let him build what his own imagination tells him. Such a game requires special concentration and concentration, which will form the child's useful skills. What do you hear? Walking on the street, sit side by side on the bench, ask the baby to close his eyes and listen carefully. Then ask him to tell what he heard: the wind in the branches of the trees, the singing of birds, the car that drove past. This is a great game for your child to develop attention and his listening skills. Catch Me If You Can! Kids love to be persecuted. The goal of the game is to catch the baby, especially if your child is sure that he will immediately be embraced and kissed. When playing, you can represent a roaring lion or a stalking bear. You too, let the child catch up with you. Such catch-ups help to develop endurance - both for the kid and for you! You yourself can come up with different games, because you know better what will be interesting for your baby. The main thing - give it as much time as possible and remember: when playing, your child develops and knows the world.