Very often the question of the onset of pregnancyworries a woman even before she has to start menstrual periods. Only a complete lack of sex can give a full guarantee of the absence of pregnancy. Every woman knows the expected date of menstruation, but sometimes the menstrual cycle fails and then unrest and unrest are unavoidable. If the onset of menstruation is delayed for a couple of days, is it necessary to do something in this case? And is it possible at such very early terms to find out exactly: is there a pregnancy or not? Absence of menstruation is a clear sign of pregnancy only if the menstrual cycle is considered steady and regular. But first, you need to consider situations in which a monthly delay is possible. First, it can be irregular monthly. This phenomenon is caused by nature itself and depends on a number of reasons: hormonal failure, various ailments, environmental influences and the effect on the body of various medications. Few people know that even overheating in the sun can affect the period of arrival of menstruation. Therefore, it is worth several days to wait until the moment to take further action, especially if during sex you were protected. It is possible that the long-awaited menstruation will come in a couple of days. If you did not use contraception, but you do not have to wait, then you just need to buy a pregnancy test, which is sold in each pharmacy. This is a convenient and inexpensive means that helps to identify a pregnancy at home from the first day of a delay in menstruation. How does he work? After the woman has become pregnant, in her body begins the production of an increased number of hormones, which can be detected in the urine on the basis of the test. It is very important to follow the guidelines that are attached to the test. But even when using this method, one can not be absolutely sure of the result, because its reliability for a number of data varies from 40 to 85%. The manufacturers of these tests estimate the reliability of the results in about 99%. But when taking certain drugs, the test can show a false pregnancy. Finally, only a gynecologist who can determine the condition of a woman and determine an objective diagnosis will be able to confirm the absence or presence of pregnancy. The doctor may also advise you to do an ultrasound examination. It is carried out regardless of the period of pregnancy without the risk of interruption. Thanks to this survey, you can determine and ectopic pregnancy. In addition to the above methods of determining pregnancy at an early stage, any of the women at home can find signs of changes in her body, especially if she was already pregnant. All these signs are individual and depend on the characteristics of the woman's body. For example, if you notice that you are more irritable, more emotional, you often want to sleep and there are some changes in your chest, then it is likely that it was pregnancy. How do you know that you are pregnant in the first days after fertilization? Literally in a few days, some women have increased appetite, or, on the contrary, there is an aversion to food; nausea or vomiting occurs; begins to pull to individual foods, indigestion or constipation appears, the head hurts or dizs, legs swell, and sometimes a woman faints. These symptoms may become worse or worse with time, new ones can also appear: bad sleep, back pain, skin pigmentation, fever, heart rate, and others. Cases when the body intensely signals about conception in the early stages of pregnancy are very rare. But most women mysteriously can feel the slightest changes in their own body and associate these changes with pregnancy. But these premonitions may not be justified, but only provoked by doubts and fears. Therefore, we must try to really assess the facts of the onset of conception, pay attention to the delay of menstrual flow and, of course, do not panic. How to know that you are pregnant without a test and is this possible in principle? This is quite real. There is a way, tested not by one generation of women - it is a measurement of the basal temperature and the correct interpretation of the obtained data. Before measuring the basal temperature, it is necessary to realize the fact that this is not done to ensure that 100% is sure that there is a pregnancy, but in order to learn about a possible change in the hormonal background. To do this, the basal temperature should be measured when the menstrual cycle begins, and daily make entries in a special table that will consist of two columns - X and Y. But if nevertheless, the need to measure basal temperature is to learn about pregnancy, you must perform the following actions. First, you have to start measuring the temperature two days before the critical days should begin. This is necessary for the simple reason that the menstrual cycle is divided into two periods. The first period - before ovulation, it lasts less than the second, for several days. The second period - after ovulation, lasts for 16-18 days. If the process of ovulation has occurred, in the second phase the basal temperature will be increased, and will fluctuate in the subfebrile temperature region. The closer the onset of menstruation, the lower the temperature becomes. If the process of reduction does not occur, there is a high probability that the woman is pregnant. Many people do not know that basal temperature can be measured not only in the rectum, but also in the vagina, and also in the mouth. The only thing where you can not measure the temperature is the armpit. The mercury thermometer in the mouth should be kept for 3 minutes, in the vagina for 5 minutes. The temperature can increase not only because of pregnancy, it is influenced by many factors. It can be a disease or an inflammatory process in the female genital organs. The temperature rises if the day before you take alcohol, or medication, and also if a sexual intercourse has been performed or stress has been transferred. If all of the above factors are excluded, the probability of pregnancy is high. And this is really one of the ways to learn about pregnancy at home, without using a test. You need to measure the temperature in the morning, without getting out of bed!
The main signs of pregnancy
Those who want to be able to determine pregnancy at home should know about these signs without fail. So, let's begin:
- Lack of menstrual cycle. The delay or complete absence of menstruation can not only talk about pregnancy, but still, if there is any reason to think about it, it is worthwhile to continue monitoring your body.
- There are cases when the monthly go during pregnancy, but they are more like a small discharge. If a bleeding occurs during pregnancy, you should immediately consult a doctor.
- The doctor can determine the pregnancy only after 3 weeks after the delay, then the uterus reaches certain sizes, and the fetus becomes visible.
- Toxicosis. This symptom is one of the bright signs of pregnancy, in the early stages of women begins to vomit.
- Acute pain in the mammary glands. If a woman has never encountered breast ailments, this symptom may become significant for her. Also, the female breast can grow even in the early stages of pregnancy, somewhere in size or two. In addition, if the nipples are sensitive of them, colostrum may start to stand out.
- Pain in the uterus or ovaries. It is somewhat similar to the one that occurs during menstruation. Most often this symptom tells the girls that the menstrual cycle will come on time, but it never comes. But there are times when such pains are signs of illness, and yet it is worthwhile to take a test or see a doctor!
- Allocations. If from the genitals there are abundant colorless discharge, which do not have a smell - this is a sign of pregnancy. If the secretions have a curdled structure, then it is worthwhile to think about the occurrence of thrush. But, there are cases when thrush also occurs in pregnant women, in which case it is necessary to see the doctor, as this fungal disease must be treated so as not to harm the baby.
- Decrease or increase of sexual desire. A pregnant woman has a change in the hormonal background, for this reason her libido increases or decreases.
- Change of emotions. Pregnant women become more irritable, capricious, whiny and demanding.
- Urination is becoming more frequent. No signs of cystitis, and the process of frequent urination scares? So this is exactly your method to learn about pregnancy at home.
- The temperature rises. It happens that not only the basal temperature rises in pregnant women, but also the body temperature.
These are the most common and most frequentsigns of pregnancy! Relying on them, you have the opportunity to determine your position. But, nevertheless, it is necessary to remember that the doctor is necessary in any case, and in a campaign to it there is nothing shameful. A pregnancy test should not be embarrassed to buy, because this is probably the first "picture" of your baby! We advise you to read: