Hands can tell a lot about a woman. About how much she watches herself, what she does and, most importantly, about her real age. And, as you know, the fair sex does not like such conversations. After all, all of us in the shower 18 ... well, a maximum of 21! There is another reason to carefully monitor the condition of the nails and make a manicure on time. Despite the fact that the times of the gallant cavaliers, who fall with their lips to the female handle for any reason, have already passed, here and there individual specimens are still encountered. And what if you get caught in such a way? How will you feel by giving him a wrinkled "paw" with gnawed fingernails and peeling varnish? That's it! In order for your hands not to give you at the most inopportune moment, they must be carefully looked after. And, believe me, for this it is not necessary to visit expensive salons. Manicure is quite possible to do independently, at home. How? Let's understand!
Trays for bleaching nails
If you believe that a manicure is easydrawing a varnish on fingernails or nails, you very much strongly are mistaken. This is a whole complex of procedures, as a result of which your handles will always be soft, gentle and well-groomed. And you should start with special masks and baths. Thanks to these simple recipes you can whiten and strengthen your nails. Let's start, perhaps, with bleaching. Agree, yellow nails are unlikely to be able to decorate someone. And this trouble happens for a variety of reasons - smoking, exposure to household chemicals, unwillingness to use rubber gloves during cooking, etc. Factors can be very much. And the result is one - the nail plates get an unhealthy yellowish shade. But it's not worth to get upset about it. Just have to act! And the most simple products that are available in every home will help you in this.
- Lemon - the absolute leader among home remediesfor whitening nails. In order to return the natural healthy color to the nail plates, it is enough just to rub in them freshly squeezed lemon juice. This procedure should be carried out daily, for 7-10 minutes. True, some women complain that lemon juice is very irritating to the skin.
If you are also faced with this problem, thenIt is worth using juice in its pure form - just make it one of the ingredients of the whitening composition. For example, such. Take one large spoonful of olive oil, add to it half a teaspoon of lemon juice and 2-3 drops of ylang-ylang, cedar or bergamot oil. Stir. The composition is ready! Gently rub it into each nail plate.
- A bath with soda. About the cleaning properties of soda is known, perhaps, to every hostess. So why not use it to whiten your nails? For this you just need to make a bath. Mix one spoonful of soda with the same amount of salt. Pour two glasses of warm water. Add 3-4 drops of lemon juice and immerse the nails in this solution for 15-20 minutes.
- It is possible to get rid of yellowness of nails and with the help ofhydrogen peroxide. In order to avoid irritation of the tender cuticle, it is necessary to take a 3% solution. Mix the peroxide with glycerin in a ratio of 1: 5. Apply the formulation to the nail plates and leave for 2-3 minutes. Not more! You can conduct this procedure every other day.
Strengthening means for nails
- Bath with iodine. Make it very simple. Take half a tablespoon of edible salt, dilute it in a glass of warm water and add six drops of iodine. Put your fingers in the tub and hold for 15-20 minutes. After the procedure, be sure to brush your nails and hands with a nutritious cream.
- Mask with red pepper. This mask will not only perfectly strengthen your nails, but also will accelerate their growth. Take one spoonful of a nutritious, greasy hand cream. Add half a small spoonful of ground red pepper to it. Pour in some boiled water. Stir the mixture thoroughly. A homogeneous mass should be obtained. Place it for 10 minutes in a water bath. After this, the composition should be cooled to room temperature. Now it can be applied to the nails. Keep this mask should be about 20 minutes. Then rinse with warm water. Despite the fact that this procedure is very useful, it should not be abused. Use this recipe no more than once a month.
Five Steps to Success
Well, now your hands and nails are completely readyto further procedures. Make a beautiful manicure itself is not at all difficult. And it will not take much time - more than enough hours. But first you need to prepare "tools of production." You will need:
- manicure scissors or "nippers";
- cuticle tweezers;
- nail file;
- a brush for nails;
- polishing file;
- wooden stick.
Your manicure is ready. As you can see, making a beautiful manicure itself is not at all difficult - it would be a wish! Such beautiful and well-groomed handles are not a shame to serve for a kiss. Where are they - chivalrous knights? We advise you to read: