If your hair is in a deplorable state, do notHurry up to run to an expensive beauty salon or buy a jar of the drug at a stupendous price. It is better to look in the pharmacy and remember what herbs for strengthening hair used by our grandmothers and mothers. Phytotherapy can successfully replace synthetic drugs. Medicinal plants have a more sparing effect on the scalp and onions, and side effects when using herbs are almost nonexistent. Herbs are part of shampoos, rinsers, creams, decoctions, tinctures and hair masks. They can be made at home. First, we learn which plants can be used to care for curls.
Benefits of Medicinal Herbs
- Oak. The broths of this tree are treated with seborrhea. Oak removes inflammation of hair follicles and gives the hair a blossoming appearance. It is not desirable to use natural blondes.
- Calendula. Phytoncides, carotene and essential oils of nipples stop hair loss and stimulate their growth. From marigold you can make broths or tinctures.
- Nettle. A large number of vitamins, salts, microelements, proteins and tannins makes nettle a universal herb for strengthening hair. It is suitable for all types of hair, especially good for oily hair.
- Hops are common. In herbal medicine, all parts of this wild plant are used. Rinsing the head with a decoction of hops removes dandruff and heals the hair.
- Burdock. Its leaves and roots are rich in vitamin C, stearic acid, essential oils and proteins. Decoction of burdock roots is used as a general restorative for hair and stimulation of their growth.
- Chamomile. The most popular herb among lovers of herbal medicine. Decoction of chamomile restored dry and lifeless hair, they can prevent the appearance of cutting hair, and regular use of tincture will turn you from a brunette to a blonde.
- Plantain. To feed the hair, its leaves are used. They contain vitamins, polysaccharides, enzymes, phytoncides. The herb strengthens, nourishes and revitalizes the hair.
- Lime flowers. A tree can be found in every yard. Do not be lazy in May-June to collect a couple of packages of flowering lime and dry them. She can be treated not only cough. If you have fatty hair or there is a loss of it, the linden will come in handy.
All of the above traumas can be bought at any pharmacy or collected independently (if you know when, where and how to make a blank).
Strengthening oily hair
Strengthening oily hair, attention should be focused on broths, masks, alcohol and water tinctures. As the main ingredients you will need:
- linden flowers,
Let's prepare a few broths. They are suitable for rinsing after washing your head. Broth of hops. 3 tablespoons of hops pour 1 liter of boiling water and boil on low heat for 10 minutes. Infuse and infuse the infusion. It is enough to use it a couple of times a week for a month. Then take a break for 2-3 months, then retake the course. Decoction of chamomile. An excellent tool for natural blondes. 4 tablespoons of chamomile for 1 liter of water to boil, 10 minutes on the stove for 10 minutes, then insist 20 minutes. The broth is ready. Alcohol lotion. Take 4 tablespoons of linden, boil them in 0.5 liters of water, add lemon juice and a quarter cup of alcohol tincture of calendula (buy ready in the pharmacy). Strengthen the hair, rubbing the lotion into the scalp after washing the hair. Mask. Calendula flowers in an amount of 1 tablespoon fill with a glass of vodka. Allow to stand for 10 days. Strain the solution. Before you wash your head, rub the mask into the hair roots, cover the head with a plastic cap or a packet and a towel, creating a "greenhouse effect". After half an hour, rinse with normal shampoo. A mask can be done once a week for a month.
We give strength to dry hair
Nettle, mother-and-stepmother, chamomile, St. John's wort, hops,burdock, plantain are necessary for owners of dry hair. Your task is to restore from vitality, brilliance and beauty. A herbal infusion and rinse aid will help you. Prefabricated broth. In equal proportions, take chamomile, burdock, nettle, hops. Pour 2 cups of boiling water. At least 40 minutes, let it brew. By the way, it's better to do this in a thermos. After you wash your hair, rinse them with infusion. Infusion for massage. Before washing your head, try massage with the use of medicinal herbs. You will see: the result will be amazing! 400 g nettle, 50 grams of chamomile and marigolds with cool boiling water (0.5 liters) and boil for 10 minutes on a quiet fire. Strain, cool and add 5-10 drops of olive oil or corn. In a circular motion, rub over the entire hair-covered part of the head this composition. So we not only strengthen hair, but also accelerate their growth and improve blood circulation. Lime decoction. 3 tablespoons of lime blend in 0.5 liters of water. Filtered decoction rinse dry hair.
How to strengthen normal hair?
Do you think that you will have enough shampoo? You are mistaken. To prolong the health of the hair and keep its density and splendor, rinsing with medicinal herbs you need.
- Firming broth. In equal parts take the bark of oak and marigold. Make a decoction, boiling the grass for 10 minutes. After washing your head, rinse your hair. A similar infusion can be made from nettle, marigold and oak, mixing them in equal proportions.
- Mask for hair growth. On a small grater, grind 2 table spoons of burdock rootlets, pour a couple of glasses of hot water, wait 20 minutes for the root to swell. Mix the mixture on a fire and cook until the liquid is reduced by 2 times. The resulting mixture rub twice a week in the scalp.
- Rinse aid for hair health. Chamomile, yarrow, celandine and sage in equal parts are poured hot water and insist for about half an hour. On 1 table spoon of a herb it is necessary to take 0,5 l of boiled water. Apply after percolation.
Recipes for strengthening hair at home do not require large expenses, are effective, safe and easy to prepare. And the result of your efforts will be strong and healthy hair.