Disorder of the intestines during pregnancy: causes and first aid
Problems with digestion the body owes its new position.Upset stomach often happens during pregnancy. Photo: Getty They can occur for the following reasons:
- At an early age, diarrhea happens because of the stormyhormonal adjustment. In addition to a loose stool, a woman is worried about bloating. Due to increased gas formation, the stomach may even slightly increase visually, but when the hormonal storm subsides, it will pass.
- A reverse situation may occur, whenearly pregnancy pregnant women face constipation. This is due to a sharp increase in the hormone progesterone. It prevents miscarriage, but at the same time it relaxes the musculature of the large intestine, slowing down its activity. Constipation in the late term is due to the fact that the uterus squeezes the intestine.
- Upset stomach during pregnancy at a late date is considered a harbinger of an early birth. The organism seeks to purify itself naturally.
- If for any reason a woman is prescribed antibiotics, they can cause malfunctioning of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Perhaps, poisoning with stale products has occurred or an intestinal infection has entered the body.
If you take timely measures, intestinal frustration during pregnancy is unlikely to harm the child. Here's how you can try to help yourself:
- In the early stages you need to take food often, butin small portions. It is advisable to avoid food provoking increased gas production. If the problem is constipation, you need to add to the diet slack products: beets, prunes.
- If the doctor has prescribed antibiotics, you should ask him to prescribe medications that restore the natural intestinal microflora. This will prevent the development of dysbiosis.
- It is necessary to carefully monitor the quality of consumed products, it is good to wash vegetables, fruits, raw eggs.
- You can ask your doctor for advice on what medications you can take if you have unpleasant symptoms.
If high fever was added to the diarrhea, vomiting appeared, it is better to call an ambulance. A particularly disturbing sign is the appearance of blood in feces or vomit masses.