It's not a secret - every woman dreams abouttaut and athletic figure. But for some reason, starting to attend gyms, girls care mostly about the muscles of the legs and buttocks. But beautiful hands are as important as they are! However, even if you also missed this moment - you should not despair. After all, it's never too late to start a class. Perhaps the easiest way to achieve a harmonious figure is to make an appointment for fitness. When you visit the gym you will be offered a special program aimed at strengthening the muscles of the whole body. True, fitness exercises for the hands can be in it in the very last place. Therefore, be sure to warn the trainer that first of all you want to do it with your hands. Surely he will pick up for you a special set of exercises. If regular visits to the gym are not part of your plans, then you can manage this problem yourself, at home. All you need to get started is half an hour, a couple of dumbbells and a good mood. Before starting to do exercises for the hands, it is very important to set yourself up for a positive result - a daily training will certainly bear fruit. However, it is not worth waiting for lightning-fast improvements - to get a visible effect you will have to work hard. Exercises for women's hands very much. Which ones to choose? What are the best? If fitness is not your hobby, and until now you have not bothered yourself with physical exertion - you should not try to "catch up" to catch up. If you immediately give too much load - it's not a step closer to you to success. After all, the next day you just can not do it. And you will hardly move! Go from simple to complex. Start with a workout without dumbbells. Choose a few simple exercises. Repeat every 5-6 times, with a few approaches. Firstly, it will be more interesting for you to do, and secondly, you will give yourself time to warm up and do not overload your muscles too much. Gradually add a number of repetitions, and from time to time, change the exercises themselves. A little later the program can be expanded by introducing more complex exercises into it, as well as increasing the load-using dumbbells.
Complex exercises for hands without dumbbells
- Push-up. This, perhaps, is one of the most effective exercises. However, if you have not done it for a long time, then the first few workouts are better to press, leaning your hands on the sofa, and not on the floor. Make sure that the entire body is lowered and raised at the same time. Especially attention - the buttocks. Help yourself by counting: at once - go down, for two - straighten up. To begin with, try wringing out 5-6 times. Try not to overdo it, otherwise the next day it will be extremely difficult for you to repeat the complex.
- Stand up straight. Put your feet to the width of your shoulders. Spread your arms out to the side, placing them at shoulder level. Without bending your arms, drive them as if you are drawing a circle. Exercise for one minute in one direction and the other.
- Go down to the floor. Lean on the palms and knees. In this case, the knees should be far enough from each other, and the hands should be parallel to the shoulders. The fingers of the hands should be pointed in different directions. Bend your arms so that you touch the surface of the floor with your chest. Keep your back straight. Return to the starting position. Repeat the exercise 8 times.
- Lie on the floor, on your stomach. Position the hips as tightly as possible to the floor. Spread your legs apart. The emphasis is on the palm of your hand. The fingers should be pointed forward. Raise yourself up on your hands so that they are fully straightened. Quit in this position for a few seconds. Return to the starting position.
Exercises for hands with dumbbells
- "Distribution". Despite the ease of execution, this exercise very effectively helps women to put their hands in order. Lie down on the floor. Bend your arms in the elbows and spread them. At the count, fold your arms in front of your chest. For two - return to the starting position. To perform the wiring, the dumbbell weight must be at least 1.5 kg.
- Another fitness exercise is the "elevator". To perform it you will need small dumbbells. Their weight should not exceed 1.5 kg. Stand upright and lower your arms along the body. At the expense of times - raise your hands, bending them in the elbows. At the expense of two - dilute them to the sides. At the expense of three - put your hands down. Do the exercise 5-8 times. Gradually increase the load.
- "Bridge" is a simple and very effective exercisefor hands. For its implementation, ideally fit dumbbells weighing two kilograms. Stand up straight and stretch your arms in front of you. On the first account, raise your hands up. On the second - start your hands with dumbbells as far as possible behind the head. On the third - again up. Return to the starting position.
Exercises with a rubber shock absorber
The biceps brachii muscle - biceps - is known evenpeople who are far from sports. It is she who bends her hands in the elbow joint. Moreover, the biceps plays a huge role in stabilizing the shoulder joint and prevents its dislocation. And how often this muscle helps us out! Picking up an apartment and picking up buckets of water, pulling a baby carriage by the stairs, buying food in a supermarket - we are constantly using a double-headed muscle. In order for the biceps to work well and never let us down, we need to train him. And you can do it with a special fitness exercise with a rubber shock absorber. Before you start, you need to do a little workout. In order to warm up the muscles, turn a little with shoulders and brushes of both hands. Sit on a hard surface (chair, stool). Make sure that there are no foreign objects in the vicinity that could interfere with you. Take the rubber shock absorber and stand with two feet on its middle part, and take the ends in hands. The palms in which you hold the ends of your "helper" should be on the width of your shoulders. Elbows - as close as possible to the trunk. The shoulders are free and pointing down. On exhalation, bend your arm at the elbow, and point the ends of the shock absorber upwards. Do not tilt your back - keep it straight, let the muscles of the press and back work. The exercise should be repeated 20 times. Then take a short break, and after it - two more approaches. This same exercise can be slightly modified - just bend your hands one at a time. Tips for doing this exercise:
- When performing the exercise, the elbows should remain immobile - fix them in one position, placing them as close as possible to the body.
- Keep your torso straight.
- When you return your hands to their original position,leave them slightly bent. Otherwise, you can damage the ligaments. That's the whole secret. Slightly swallowing the biceps muscle, you can easily carry heavy packages with food to home, raise the tire from the car or carry on the child's hands as much as he wants.
Eating before and after exercise at home
Doing any exercises, it is not necessaryUnderestimate the importance of proper nutrition. Today, only lazy people do not talk about healthy nutrition - this is how this topic became actual and popular. But fitness, which you seriously decided to do, requires a special approach. Ask any fitness trainer - he will explain that the ideal form is simply impossible to achieve without proper nutrition. And this is not just a theory. Disregarding some rules, you will not only not achieve the desired results, but you can seriously damage your health. What are these rules?
- It does not matter what time of day you have chartedtraining - for the morning or evening - the last meal should be no later than two hours before the start of the training. Otherwise, you may feel very tired and uncomfortable. Also, there may be other, more serious health problems.
- Before the morning training should be sureeat - do not spend them on an empty stomach. If you decide to study in the morning, then breakfast should be protein-carbohydrate. For example, rice, oatmeal, omelette are perfect. However, the portion should not exceed 250 kcal. Between sessions and the next meal should be a gap of at least 25 minutes. Give preference to protein products - fish, beans, nuts. From meat beef, veal, chicken breast will suit. Food can be replaced with a protein cocktail.
- Two hours before the evening trainingshould eat something low-calorie - for example, kefir or unsweetened yogurt. They contain a large amount of calcium, which will help to form a beautiful figure.
- No less important is the right drinkingmode. When you do some exercises, the body loses fluid, And it must be filled up. Therefore, drinking is recommended not less than 0.5 liters of water. Ideal for mineral water without gas or unsweetened vegetable juices. But citrus fresh should be bisected with water. You can also make yourself a carbohydrate cocktail.
- After classes it is recommended to give up coffee -Caffeine inhibits the absorption of proteins and carbohydrates. Coffee and green tea may be consumed 1.5 hours before the start of classes. In this case, the process of burning calories will go faster.
- Instead of sugar it is recommended to use its substitutes or honey - after all carbohydrates in this product are absorbed by the body more quickly, which means they will not cause fatigue and drowsiness.
Any training - including exercises forhands - should be properly selected and go in conjunction with all other fitness programs. And forget about the right food is not worth it. However, as you can see, there is nothing complicated here. A little effort - and beautiful, tightened hands will cease to be a pipe dream, but become a reality. And let all the friends envy! We advise you to read: