Many women are familiar with cellulite, but notthey all know the reasons for its occurrence. And that's bad. After all, knowing the reason, you can try to eliminate it, in order to prevent the development of the disease. Firstly, it is worth noting that cellulite is a disease that occurs as a result of a violation of water-fat metabolism. It's not just fat deposits - it's an inflammatory process that requires treatment. So, why is an "orange crust" formed?
- Hormonal disorders;
- Frequent use of "wrong" food: too spicy, fatty, salty;
- Sedentary work;
- Shoes with excessively high heels;
- Too tight clothes.
The most favorite place of cellulite arefemale legs, namely - thighs and buttocks. How can we get rid of this unsightly disease? Exercise is the main enemy of cellulite. Programs for the feet, aimed specifically at problem areas, can create a miracle. The main thing is to start performing exercises against cellulite as early as possible. If you start the disease, you may need more severe treatment methods: a low-calorie diet, laser therapy and even surgery. So, you noticed on the once healthy and beautiful legs the first signs of cellulite. What should be your further actions? First, be patient and get ready for regular classes. And, secondly, be sure to believe in success and stick to the below described set of leg exercises.
- Stand straight, keep your back straight, leg position- Shoulder width. Begin slowly to squat, but not to the end - so that the tension in the calves is felt. Then go back to the starting position. Repeat the exercise against cellulite at least 20 times;
- Sit on a chair with a straight back. Take the ball and put it between the legs at the knee level, tightly squeeze. After 5-10 seconds, relax your knees, but do not let go of the ball. Repeat 10 times. This exercise against cellulite is designed for the inner part of the thigh;
- The following exercises are performed standing. Keep your back straight, legs apart, put your hands on your waist. Make sure that your feet are parallel to each other. Start squatting - not to the end, as if sitting on a chair. Exercise at least 20 times;
- Continue to stand. Lunge with the foot, bending it in the knee. Make sure that the thigh is perpendicular to the floor. When doing the exercise, keep your back straight, put your hands on your waist. For each leg, make 10 attacks;
- Now we lay down on a flat surface, place a bottle of water between our feet (feet), turn to the stomach. Keep your legs straight and taut. Bend and unbend them at least 20 times;
- Stand up, the legs are wider than the shoulders. The toe of the left leg should look to the side, and the right one - straight. Now stretch your left hand to your left leg, and right - to the right. Perform 20 times;
- Sit on the floor, stretch your legs forward, strain the muscles. Reach your hand to the ankle, start lifting your leg as high as you can. Then lower it. Repeat for each leg 15 times.
Complex exercises for the buttocks
- Well helps against cellulite walking onbuttocks. Sit down, keeping your back straight, get your hands behind your head. Pull your legs out and try to move on the pope, first forward, then back. Do the exercise until you feel tired;
- Ordinary squats act as a reinforcing and actively fight against cellulite. You can start with 15-20 sit-ups, gradually bring their number to 100;
- Let's remember the childhood - we take out the skipping rope and start jumping. Begin with 10 minutes of jumping, gradually increasing the time for the exercise to 40 minutes;
- Stand on all fours. Now lift the leg, bent at the knee, and take it to the side. Hold in this position for a couple of seconds, then lower your leg. Repeat the exercise 15-20 times. The same is done with the other leg;
- We remain standing on all fours, only handswe lower on elbows. Slowly raise your leg up. Make sure it is straight, and the sock looks exactly to the floor. Hold in this position, then slowly return to the original. Try to keep the buttocks taut as much as possible - this will speed up the disappearance of cellulite.
Complex exercises for the hips
- Lying on my back. The legs are bent at the knees. In this case, the feet should be on the width of the shoulders, and the hands lie along the trunk. Strain and tear off the pelvis from the floor, remaining in this position, lift first one leg, then the other. Repeat 15 times for each leg;
- Turn over on the belly, hands in front ofand put your head on them. Now bend your legs around the knees, make sure that your feet are parallel to the floor. Now stretch up, taut and tear your hips off the surface. Stay like this 5-7 seconds, slowly go back down. Repeat exercise exercise 10-15 times;
- We turn to the left side, we rest onelbow. We bend the right leg forward. We pull the toe of the left leg, and raise the leg as high as it will turn out. Shake your foot in the air and lower it. Then turn over to the right side and repeat the exercise. For each leg 15 times;
- Finishes complex against cellulite running. Bend your arms in the elbows and start running on the spot. Bend your legs with force, hitting them on the buttocks. The duration of the exercise is 8-10 minutes.
How to improve the effectiveness of training?
- Try to do leg exercises correctly, even if you do less approaches. The result does not depend on quantity, but on quality;
- Do everything in one tempo. There is no need to rush anywhere and knock down the rhythm and breathing;
- Avoid too sudden movements;
- During exercise, the muscles of the legs should be strained, otherwise there will be no result;
- Always keep your back straight and draw your belly;
- If for some reason you missed the training, start with a small number of repetitions to avoid muscle pain;
- Do not hold your breath while doing the exercise. Always breathe, as usual - measured and even;
- Be sure to warm up before each workout. Pulling, tilting and turning will prepare the muscles for more serious loads.
All of the above exercises against cellulitereally act. They are aimed specifically at problem areas of the legs, so they give effective results after 2-3 months of training. Of course, you have to understand that not only physical activities are included in the anti-cellulite program. Try to eat right, and if necessary, consult a nutritionist. He will choose a diet that will be most effective in your case. Watch for the health of your body, pamper yourself with sauna, massages and aromatherapy. If you have a sedentary job, try to walk more and walk on fresh air. Believe me, coming to the problem with all seriousness and zeal, you will forever forget about cellulite! We advise you to read: