Currently, an office worker leadspractically motionless way of life. Constant sitting at the computer, meetings, telephone conversations deprive us of physical activity. And here's the result - a bad mood, fatigue, and, consequently, poor performance, and even overweight! If after dinner you are sleepy, and it seems that the forces have left you - know that you are not alone. Every second woman lacks energy in the afternoon. Try instead of another cup of coffee to maintain the strength to do exercises in the office-a small complex that will wake you up better than coffee. Exercise instantly provides energy, and in addition, after them you will not get the opposite effect after a while, unlike caffeine or sugar, which give a quick exhilarating effect, followed by an even greater decline in strength. Exercising in the office will saturate the blood with oxygen, help you make the head fresh and clear, and the release of the pleasure hormone - serotonin - will improve your mood. Changing the forced posture, relaxing the tensed muscles, performing several inclines and swinging hands, warming up the joints and other exercises perfectly relieve tension. These very easy exercises will help you to remove fatigue, get rid of stress, and, importantly for women, burn several calories. Exercising in the office requires several simple rules:
- Do each exercise slowly and carefully.
- Do not hold your breath.
- Close clothes and shoes should not interfere. For example, you can take off your shoes and jacket.
- Before you do the exercises, open the window.
A set of exercises in the office can be done almost without leaving the workplace.
Exercises for the muscles of the hands and chest
Sit in a chair or on a chair on wheels. With both hands, grasp the cover of the working table at a distance of shoulder width so that the thumbs are under the lid. Tear off the feet from the floor, stretch the muscles of the press and slowly move away from the table until your hands are straightened, your head is not between your hands, and your gaze will not be directed to the floor. Then start moving back to the table. Continue it until the stomach touches the table. Repeat 12-15 times.
Exercise for the muscles of the lower half of the trunk
Stand with your back to the table, feet shoulder width apart,the back is straight, the stomach is retracted. Keep your back straight, bend your knees, as if you are going to sit on a chair. Take care that your knees do not go beyond the line of your toes. When you almost sink into a chair, stop moving and return to the starting position. Repeat 4 times. For the fifth time, dropping down, stay for a while, then go back to the starting position. Repeat 2 more times. Do just 15 sit-ups.
Exercise for leg muscles
Sit on the edge of a chair or wheelchair,Keep your back straight. Tear the socks off the floor, pressing the heels to the floor and straightening the legs in the knees, move back on the chair until the legs are straightened. Remember that in this case the muscles of the lower half of the trunk should strain, and the muscles of the upper half should remain relaxed. After that, again pressing the heels to the floor, return to the original position. Repeat the exercise 12-15 times, spending every move back and forth for 3 seconds.
Exercise for the muscles of the shoulder girdle
Stand up straight, grasp the desk coverat a distance slightly wider than the shoulders, move away from the table back and take the position of the trunk, convenient for push-ups from the table. Straighten your hands, but not to the end. Bending your arms so that your elbows are turned to the sides, slowly lower your chest to the table top. Your head, back, hips and legs should be on the same line. Hold at the bottom point for 2 seconds, then straighten your arms and return to the starting position. Do the exercise 12 times.
A few stretching exercises
- Twist your fingers in the lock and pull your arms out in front of you.at shoulder level. Turn your fingers away from yourself and stretch your arms forward even more, rounding your back and feeling the stretching of your muscles. Hold in this position for 15 seconds, then lower your hands.
- Put your hands on your lower back, your fingers look down. Slightly pressing his hands on the lower back, remove the shoulder blades, lowering his shoulders and lifting his chest. Do not tilt your head. Hold in this position for 15 seconds.
- Sit on the edge of the chair, put your hands on your knees. Bend your back, bent in the lower back. Repeat 8 times.
- Sit on a chair directly, throw your foot on your leg. Take a deep breath and on exhalation smoothly turn your body to the left, look over your left shoulder. The hips do not change the position. Grab your hands behind the back, seat or armrests of the chair and strengthen the twisting movement. Hold in the extreme position for 10 seconds. Repeat the other way. Execute 2 times in both directions.
If you do not have the opportunity or time to complete the whole set of exercises, do at least one exercise from each category, inserting one exercise into your work schedule. And you can go the other way - sitting at your desk, do "quiet" a few imperceptible to the surrounding exercises at any time convenient for you.
Exercises for leg muscles
- Remove the shoes and "run" feet on the floor.
- Knock your heels on the floor. With this exercise, you disperse blood and lymph through the vessels.
- Try to take small objects from the floor with your toes.
- Roll the soles of the foot, some cylindrical object, for example, a bottle from under the water.
- "Walk" in a sitting position on the toes, on the heels, on the inside of the foot, on the outside.
Exercise for the muscles of the chest
Sit on a chair, straighten your back, wrap your arms aroundarmrests, "pull" them to yourself, press the elbows against the body. Hold in tension for a few seconds, then relax your hands. Repeat the exercise several times.
Exercise for the muscles of the hands
Press your palms against the table top on the backand try to "lift" it. Hold your hands in tension for a few seconds, then relax. Do this exercise until there is a feeling of fatigue in the muscles.
Exercise for abdominal muscles
Sit on a chair straight, keep your back flat,buttocks tense. Pull your stomach into yourself, as hard as possible, stretch the muscles. Hold for a few seconds, then relax. Repeat several times. And do not miss the opportunity to walk along the corridor, it is better to take a quick step. Climb the stairs instead of going in the elevator. Everyone left the office - get up, make a couple of slopes or sit-ups. If you have five minutes of free time and you are facing a choice - to drink another cup of strong coffee with a chocolate bar or do physical exercises in the office - it is better to prefer exercises. They benefit more. We advise you to read: