The trout's ear is very tasty andfragrant first course. It is also very useful, because fish contain essential fats and trace elements, so it is recommended to cook it as often as possible. In this case, cook the fish soup from the trout only with a proven recipe. It is presented in full detail below.
What do we need?
Before you start cooking this dish, prepare all these ingredients:
- potatoes - 400 g;
- trout - 0,5 kg;
- bulb - 1 piece;
- bay leaves - 2-3 pcs .;
- carrots - 1 piece;
- pepper and salt to taste;
- green basil and parsley.
Also for cooking soup you will need the following inventory:
- a bowl;
- cutting board;
- a spoon;
Preparing the fish
First of all, our recipe provides forpreparation of fish for cooking. If you bought a freshly frozen trout, then leave it for a few hours in the sink. During this time it will have time to defrost, then it will be much easier to cut it. If the trout is fresh, then start cooking fish for cooking immediately. First you need to clean it of scales. Use a kitchen knife to do this. Next, you need to thoroughly wash the trout under the water. This must be done to make sure that all the scales are completely removed. Then you need to cut off the fish head and gently rip open her belly. After that, the giblets are removed, and the trout is again washed under running water. It is important in the course of this to make sure that there is nothing superfluous inside - bubbles or intestines. Now our recipe involves cutting fish. Here it is desirable to divide it into small portions so that it is convenient to cook it. After that, fold all the pieces into a deep plate.
Cooking and serving of fish soup
The next step is to put the panand wait for the water to boil in it. After this, it is necessary to lower the cut trout and leave it to cook over medium heat for 20 minutes. During this time, the ear will have time to reach half preparedness. After this time, it is necessary to turn off the pan and, using the noisy, remove the trout from it. Then you need to strain the broth through a fine sieve, after which the broth must be put on fire again. While it will boil, you need during this time to cut potatoes and carrots. Previously, with each vegetable will need to remove the skin, and then rinse under running water. Next, you need to cut potatoes into small cubes, and carrots in circles. You will also need to peel the bulb and then drop it into the boiling ear. There are also chopped vegetables and pieces of fish. How much should all this be cooked? Until all the ingredients are soft. When the cooking process is over, turn off the pan and pull out the trout. Now our recipe assumes the division of fish into small pieces. It is important to remove all the bones from them, using a fork and knife. Then it is necessary to reconnect the soup pot and bring it to a boil. Then fish is poured into it, washed laurel leaves, salt and pepper are added. In addition, you must immediately add to it green, preliminarily cutting it. All this is covered and according to the recipe to cook for 3 minutes. Then the fire is turned off, and the dish is left for half an hour. Served fish soup on a table seasoned with mustard or sour cream. It is necessary that he was hot, only then will he be able to appreciate his extraordinary taste to the fullest. Bon Appetit!
When preparing this dish, you can not do without useful advice. They are as follows:
- To make the dish more satisfying, it is recommendedwhen cooking, add a little wheat or rice. Taste such cereals will change only for the better and the recipe will not be spoiled. But most importantly, such a soup you can get enough.
- Our recipe provides for the use of allfish. However, you can take only half. So, the first time you can make soup from the tail and fins. The second time you can cook a dish from the remaining half of the fish. In this case, many cooks advise not to throw out the head. They assure that if it is put in your ear, the soup will be more savory and appetizing.
- In order to create a spicy dish, addin the ear while cooking a few small tomatoes. They are recommended to be peeled first. They are not cut down and cut out only after all the vegetables are cooked.
- Our recipe involves preparing a dish forfour servings. But if you decide to serve such a meal for a large number of guests, then cook it more. At least take 3 times more ingredients. Then the soup is enough for everyone.