Herpes on the face, which is commonly calledcold, - a very common phenomenon. It is infectious damage to the mucous membranes or the skin of a person with herpes simplex virus type 1. Symptoms appear, as a rule, on the lips (the lip and skin around them), on the nose, on the eyelids and ears. Also, the virus is sometimes placed directly in front of the eyes, which may, in the absence of appropriate treatment, lead to a clouding of the cornea and a further decrease in vision. Genital herpes, the localization of which is clear from the name, can also be located on the face. Although its causative agent is type 2 virus. But under certain circumstances, such as oral sex, infection is very likely to be transmitted. 3/4 of the world's population have antibodies to the herpes in the blood. The source of the disease can be either a sick person or simply a carrier of the virus. And this means that practically everyone on the planet manages to have herpes. Moreover, it is transmitted very quickly: at tactile contact, by airborne droplets, with the joint use of household items. Some suffer from herpes of the lips several times a year.
Causes and symptoms of the disease
One of the main causes of herpes on the faceweakening of immunity is considered. The virus enters the human body and can stay there for a long time, waiting for its time. As soon as the defenses of immunity weaken, it quickly makes itself felt. To provoke a virus attack on your face can be severe hypothermia or, on the contrary, overheating. Stress and lack of sleep, overeating of unhealthy food, excessive consumption of alcohol, lack of vitamins - this is the main, after which you have to be treated for herpes on the lips and not only. The first symptoms of herpes are burning, tingling, the desire to scratch. Some experience a general malaise and weakness in the body. This is a short stage, it can last from 1 hour to a day. Started at this stage of treatment does not allow the disease to develop further. If the measures are not taken, then there are swelling and redness. Behind this appear bubbles with a clear liquid, which, expanding, join. Ripened vesicles burst, there are sores. The patient complains of pain in the affected area of the lips or other part of the face. By the way, this is the most dangerous stage for others: it is the easiest to get infected at this stage. After about a week, the ulcers dry out and a brown crust is formed. Later it disappears. In no case should you open the bubbles and tear off the crusts, wanting to quickly get rid of the scourge. So you have the risk of bringing the infection to other sites and only aggravate this situation. For the same reason, always wash your hands with soap after each touch to the affected areas. After all, you can transfer the virus on your hands very quickly.
Treatment of herpes
First of all, you should consult a doctor. At least because often the symptoms of other diseases are very similar to the signs of herpes. To make sure that you are engaged in correct treatment, it is possible only after visit to eskulapam and delivery of the corresponding analyzes. After you are sure that you are affected by type 1 or 2 herpes, proceed to outpatient treatment with prescribed medications. As a rule, antiviral drugs and immunomodulators are used to eliminate symptoms. Several times a day (according to the instructions attached to the medicine) lubricate the affected areas of the lips, nose, ears or eyelids with interferon, oxolin ointment or aciclovir preparations: Zovirax, Aciclovir, Acicum, Virollex, etc. Apply them with cotton buds strictly on the areas with bubbles that would not spread the infection. These drugs stop growth and prevent the reproduction of the virus. In the treatment of a cornea affected by the virus, some ointments for the treatment of herpes on the lips are suitable. It is common to use eye drops Poludan. To reduce inflammation, Indomethacin, Ibuprofen, etc. are used. In most cases, the medicinal treatment of herpes keratitis - the so-called defeat of the eyes with herpes - is not crowned with success. In such situations, surgical intervention is used: a scraping of the affected part of the cornea is performed. Unfortunately, the herpes can not be cured completely. The virus remains forever in the body. And it is not only our immune system that does not give us time to show itself. We can only contribute to a more rapid treatment of the manifestations.
Folk recipes from herpes
- A tea bag attached to the itchy and reddened area of the lips (or other part of the face) at the very beginning of the disease is likely to help avoid further treatment.
- After the tea bag is well to put ice on the affected area. If you freeze freshly brewed coffee and attach such ice, the recovery will go very quickly.
- To treat the body from the inside, brew 2 tablespoons of medicinal melissa in 2 cups of boiling water. After 1 hour, strain. Drink up to half a glass of food 3 times a day.
- It is good to lubricate the blisters with a mixture of marigold flowers and olive oil 4 times a day. For 1 part of the flowers - 10 parts of oil.
- Make the ointment: half a cup of unsweetened yogurt, a teaspoon of coffee soluble, a tablespoon of flour, as much honey, 2 slices of garlic chopped. Stir and apply to the affected part of the lips, nose or ears. Wait until it dries up.
- A teaspoon of calendula and 2 tablespoons of gravid pour 0.5 liters of vodka. Keep in the dark month for about a month. Strain and apply a cotton swab soaked in tincture for a quarter of an hour on the lips 3 times a day.
- Arnica flowers 15 g boil 2 cups of boiling water. Let it brew for 2 hours. Then do the compresses.
- In 1 cup of milk, boil 5 minutes 15 g of birch buds. Wrapped in gauze to apply them to the affected areas of the lips
- 2-3 times a day to apply juice of aspen leaves to problem areas
- A handful of berries of a Kalina rub and pour a glass of warm water. Leave to stand for 4 hours. Drink half a glass 3 times a day
- Spoon warm in boiling water and attach to the bubbles on the lips. Do this several times a day.
- Glue the film against the cold from the egg with an adhesive side.
- Camphor alcohol has a good effect. Several times a day, apply it with cotton wool on the problem area.
- Again, inside you can apply hellebore - 1/3 teaspoon with a teaspoon of honey before going to bed. Perfectly cleans from various infections.
- Carnation will help fight the disease and will not let it arise again. 5 gvozdichek a little bit rassosat, thoroughly chew and eat.
It should be recalled that self-medication is not permissible. It is possible to use folk remedies only as an adjunct to the main treatment or on the recommendation of a doctor.
Prevention of herpes
In order to reduce the likelihood of a virus attack tozero, for the prevention of herpes it is good to be engaged in tempering the body. Cool water, sun, plenty of fresh air will necessarily benefit your body. Proper nutrition will also have a beneficial effect on strengthening the body. After all, the use of heavy, poorly digested food with an abundance of preservatives and dyes poisons and loads the digestive system. It's not up to immunity. When planning pregnancy and conception, it is important to make sure there is no disease, otherwise it can be passed on to your child. Yes, and treatment when bearing a baby will be difficult. After all, not all medicines are allowed to women in the situation. Casual sexual relations can make you happy not only with herpes, but also with many other, much more serious diseases. Therefore, of course, if you value your health, intelligibility and security should not be the last place when choosing a partner. Smoking, drinking alcohol, drugs, unhappy environmental conditions - all this quickly weakens the defenses of the body. And if you can fight with the last factor, only when you move to more clean areas, then limit or exclude the rest in your full power. Cleansing the body and regular exercise, in conjunction with everything already listed, will make your cheeks burn with a blush, eyes shine, and the body be in good shape. Here, not only herpes, but other sores do not dare to approach you. Lead a healthy lifestyle and do not be ill.