The question, how to get rid of cellulite, is givena lot of women for several decades now. The fact is that cellulite is not recognized as a skin defect for so long, and some doctors still do not classify it as a disease. Cellulite has 4 stages of development, in which it is still possible and necessary to cope with the first three with your own efforts, but the fourth requires medication. Massage - one of the most effective methods in the fight against the "orange peel" (as is very often called cellulite), but cancellation massage from cellulite is even more effective.
Banana massage from cellulite. Advantages
One of the important advantages of canningThe massage is that, compared to other procedures, this method is more than affordable. The cost of a massage jar is low and affordable for everyone. To master the skills and techniques of can massage is also not so difficult. The means on the basis of which the massage is done are varied and accessible. To your taste, you can choose a variety of essential oils, creams or simple petroleum jelly. You can also use products with the effect of warming, which increases the impact of the massage procedure, improving the flow of blood to the massaged area of the body. The result with such a massage is achieved very quickly and manifests itself after the first course of procedures. And if the achieved effect is fixed by an anti-cellulite diet, then the "orange peel" can never disturb you again. One of the important advantages is the absence of age restrictions, except for breast and senile age.
How can a massage act on cellulite?
To begin with, let's clarify what iscellulite. We know it as a skin condition, in which it becomes uneven, with tubercles and depressions. If to speak the language of medical terms, it is the changes in the structure of the subcutaneous fat layer, but lead such changes to the disturbance of microcirculation and outflow of lymph. Specialists use other terms for the name of such changes - "liposclerosis" or "lipodystrophy". Now let's return to the question of how the canned massage works on cellulite. The primary task of massage by a can is to make lymph actively move, and therefore actively remove toxins and toxins from the body. Under the influence of this procedure, intensive development of enzymes accelerates biochemical processes in tissues. Such enzymes are called enzymes. The state of our health depends directly on these molecules, as they stimulate and restore the metabolism of the organism at the cellular level. The can is massaged with a silicone jar, which, at the time of contact with the skin, creates a negative pressure, due to the vacuum formed inside. This effect is beneficial not only for subcutaneous fat, but also for the skin itself, it makes it tight and elastic.
Principles of can massage
Like any other anti-cellulite massage,The can is made strictly from below upwards or clockwise (depending on the massaged area). It is not recommended for massaging: the inguinal zone, the popliteal region and the upper inside of the thighs, since it is in these places that there are lymph nodes, which can lead to serious lymph flow disturbances. For slip and the best effect shows the use of special anti-cellulite oils or cosmetic creams. Very important for the positive result is the regularity and the number of procedures performed. Naturally, very much depends on the individual characteristics of the body, the stage of cellulite, etc. But if we take the average figures, then the regularity figures of the vacuum massage by banks will be approximately the same:
- The time of one procedure is 5-20 minutes.
- The number of massage sessions in one course is 10-20
- The number of courses depends on the results and the need for repetitions.
- Break between courses - not less than 1 month.
Which banks to choose?
Today pharmacies offer a wide range ofmassage jars. Which bank to choose, the question is rather personal preference, since there is no significant difference. On sale there are silicone, rubber cans, and also glass with a rubber sucker. The only difference between cans is the technique of use. A glass jar with a suction cup allows you to adjust the force of the impact on the massaged area, which makes the use of such a can on delicate areas possible without strong pain. Silicone and rubber cans are suitable for massage in any other places.
How is a can of massage done?
The session of can massage is divided into three stages. The duration of one session depends on the massaged area. The hips and abdomen are allotted about 20 minutes, on the buttock area - 15 minutes.
- Relaxing preparatory stage.
- At the first stage, the massage therapist gently and smoothly massages the skin, relaxing the ligaments and muscles.
- Vacuum massage
- In the second stage, a vacuum can is used.
- With cellulite cannabis massage delivers some painful sensations, but they are quite tolerant.
- Soothing massage
- After the procedure with the use of a massage jar, soothe with a smooth, light massage.
Technique and rules for performing a can of massage
Banana massage against cellulite is always done onclean body, preferably immediately after a shower or bath. Unlike other anti-cellulite procedures, the skin does not require preliminary steaming. To reduce the pain, before the massage you need to thoroughly warm up the body in the area where it is planned. This can be done with the help of traditional massage. To slip the jars onto the skin, an anti-cellulite agent is applied. With the help of squeezing, they want the bank to stick to the body. A mandatory condition for massage is to limit the suction depth. The acceptable limit is 1.5 centimeters. Then the master starts the massage procedure itself. If it's limbs, then the jar moves upwards, along the course of venous outflow, if it, for example, the stomach - clockwise. If the bank is moving with great effort, you need to loosen it by letting in a little air. Movement can be a variety of bank: circular, spiral, "eight", zigzag or straight. When the skin on the massaged area acquires a reddish tinge, massage is terminated by carefully removing the can, holding the skin by hand. Further the master spends a soothing massage, covers something massed and gives the chance to calm down and have a rest in an area of half an hour. Some experts recommend buying a product with venotonic and decongestant properties in order to treat the body at the end of the procedure, thereby preventing the appearance of swelling and bruising. These can be angioprotective agents such as lyoton, detralex or troxevasin. Banana massage against cellulite can not be called a pleasant procedure, so you will have to suffer a little. But when you see the results in a short time, it becomes clear that the discomfort that was felt during the massage is nothing compared to the effect achieved.
Anti-cellulite massage at home
Women who lack freetime and can not afford to undergo a course of anti-cellulite canned massage from specialists or do not have enough available funds, can conduct such a procedure themselves, at home.
- The technique and technique of the house massage does not differ from the above.
- You can buy a massage jar in almost any pharmacy.
- Further - anti-cellulite base. It can be bought or, if there is a desire and opportunity, to cook on your own. But remember the simple rules of cooking.
- The mixing utensils must be dry and clean.
- Essential oils are added to the base, and not vice versa.
- Oils that are mixed must be compatible and enhance the effect, and not nullify.
- Here are a few easy-to-prepare recipes:
- The basis in all cases - 50 g of olive or linseed oil.
- The basis is added to 5 ml anise, orange and grapefruit essential oils.
- Add to the base 5 ml of essential oil of tea tree and 2 ml of red pepper. This option will add a warming effect to your oil.
- The basis is added to 5 ml of essential oils of lemon, mandarin and dill.
- To the basis, attach 3 ml of oils of dill, juniper, cypress, lemon and tea tree.
- To the base, add 5 ml of vetiver oil and 3 ml of essential oils of lemon, mandarin and cypress.
Duration of the session for one part of the body - 5minutes. With each subsequent procedure, the time can be increased by 1-2 minutes. One course of massage should consist of 10-20 sessions, then a break, at least a month, and the course, if necessary, can be repeated.
Anti-cellulite oils for vacuum massage
Complex application of oils and massage is shownall leading experts in the field of vacuum massage by banks. But a large assortment when mixing essential oils does not always give a positive result. Before you can prepare the basis for massage yourself, you need to understand what effect this or that essential oil gives. The most recommended base oils are:
- geranium oil is the most effective among esters. It is able even with the strongest stasis to activate the outflow of lymph and remove excess fluid, tighten the skin, which gives it a tightness and elasticity;
- juniper oil removes swelling, increases the level of metabolism and removes toxins, that is, it acts on the cellulite from the inside;
- Grapefruit oil activates the outflow of lymph by means of diuretic action. In addition to fighting cellulite, it is widely used in the fight against excess weight;
- cedar oil saturates the skin cells with oxygen, improves blood circulation and eliminates swelling and stagnation;
- Cypress oil has a beneficial effect on the regeneration of tissues and, due to the elasticity of the skin, reduces the appearance of cellulite;
- Essential oils of orange have a lot ofproperties, the main of which are necessary and important in the fight against cellulite. This is the saturation of the skin with vitamins and oxygen, the removal of toxins and toxins, as well as the regeneration of the skin.
Is can a massage harmful?
There is an opinion that can massage is harmful,especially for capillaries, as it destroys them, as a result of which there are vascular "stars". But such a grid can be and those who never did such a massage. This phenomenon is the result of an extreme degree of lymphostasis, in which blood stagnates in small veins. Their walls dilate under the pressure of edema, and in the vessels pressed to the surface, blood flow is blocked. Such a mesh is visible when swelling, but not so distinctly, to be highly visible. After vacuum massage the puffiness decreases and "asterisks" appear outward. That's why the capillary mesh is sometimes considered a side effect of massage by the banks.
Contraindications to the use of can massage
- Inflammatory processes of the skin.
- Extensive pigmentation.
- Diseases of the blood.
- Vascular thrombosis.
- Malignant tumors.
- High blood pressure.
- Rheumatism in acute stage.
- Acute infectious diseases.
How to consolidate success?
By itself, anti-cellulite can massage -procedure, of course effective, but do not forget about the causes of the "orange peel". It will be useful to revise the diet. Remember that fat, smoked and sweet - the best friends of cellulite. Sweet carbonated drinks and alcohol also contribute to its manifestations, provoking puffiness and skin problems. Be sure to monitor the water-salt balance. Drink a day at least 1.5 liters and eat less salt. Also try, if possible, to move more. Moving games, biking or hiking, activities in the gym will help not only with the fight against cellulite, but also in the struggle for good health and good health.