Encourage the child to love the work of the earlyyears. Even the smallest are able to perform such simple tasks as watering indoor plants or putting toys in a specially designated place. Working himself, the child gradually begins to take care of the results of his work, respects and appreciates the work of other people. Labor in kindergarten does not replace the work of adults, since its goal is educational. Coping with common affairs, the child can feel himself a member of the collective and realize the usefulness of his work. In preschool institutions, children perform socially useful actions in turn - one action per day. To interest the kids and organize this process, in the kindergarten they use the watch. In each of the gardens there is a colorful corner with their schedule.
What is the corner of duty?
The corner of the watch can be made in the formbeautifully decorated wallboard, with large-sized pocket-files placed on it, into which cards with names or photographs of children and assignments for each day of the week are inserted. Such corners can be ordered from companies specializing in the production of such products. But, of course, it is much more interesting to make a nook in kindergarten on your own, because you can attract children to this fascinating work. The stand is convenient not only for children - the educator of the DOW at first sight will immediately recognize the name of the person on duty, and parents will be able to see what kind of work their kid performed today. For children who are not yet able to read, assignments can be visualized in the form of pictures. For example, a watering can on a drawing means watering flowers, shelves with neatly arranged dolls and cars-putting things in order in the realm of toys, a cup with a saucer - help in table setting.
Registration of a corner of watch by means of application
The basis for the corner of duty can serveplywood or chipboard with an attached sheet of Whatman, on which the information will be placed. To prolong the service life, the paper can be laminated. Decorate the corner can be any materials using different techniques: applique, patchwork, decoupage. Application of cereals Very much the children will like the applique, but not just from traditional colored paper, but also from the most common millet grains, which can be pre-painted with gouache or clerical carcass. For a change, you can take a handful of rice grains, as well as experiment with other cereals with an interesting texture: half lentil, wheat, pearl barley. To ensure that the grains do not mix with each other, it is better to make them dyed on different plates or sheets of cardboard. Use only well dried seeds in the work.
- On the sheet of Whatman, draw the contours of the drawing, which you are going to decorate the corner;
- Brush a thin layer of PVA glue on the desired detail of the pattern and fill it with wheat with the desired color;
- Make sure that your hands are absolutely dry at this time, otherwise the paint will get wet and the whole picture will turn out to be blurred and unaesthetic;
- After the whole pattern is covered with wheat, shake off excess grains and allow the paper to dry thoroughly;
- To avoid precipitation of grains, the finished work can be covered with a colorless varnish.
Application of pasta Very original frame can be made from pasta of unusual shape: cockleshells, spirals, bows.
- Dry pasta is covered with colored varnishes for nails and glued to PVA glue in the right place;
- From a thin vermicelli-web in the same way you can lay out any silhouette or outline of the image;
- From vermishelnyh "nests" you get a wonderful nest imitating a dwelling for industrious birds, in which you can glue several empty shells from quail or pigeon eggs;
- At the end of the work should be fixedglued parts with a clear varnish. Make sure that no corners of pasta spare parts are spoiled, otherwise all work may be in vain.
Very spectacular looking corner, which decorateDelicate buds and beautiful flowers, made by hand from satin ribbons of different colors and widths. Seal the ready-made seven-flower flowers on the corner with glue or double-sided scotch.
Decoration with decoupage technique
To decorate the corner using the decoupage technique you will need:
- Acrylic paints;
- Napkins with beautiful ornaments or unusual prints;
- Decoupage glue
- Paper material: traditional, crumpled or rice paper;
- Acrylic lacquer for fixing.
It is best (and easier) to apply decoupage ondegreased laminated or glass surface of the corner. The cut out details of the images are glued to the surface and carefully smoothed from the center to the edges. On top, the product is varnished several times. The corner of duty can be combined with a corner of wildlife, exhibition stands with hand-made articles and drawings, thereby creating a whole gallery of creative achievements in the kindergarten. Becoming a participant of such an exhibition, your child will aspire to the kindergarten with joy and inspiration, and you will have to persuade him to return from the garden home.