Modern specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of problemswith veins, including thrombosis, varicose veins, thrombophlebitis, chronic venous insufficiency, and so on. Find a good medical center of the appropriate direction is necessary when the first symptoms of venous disease appear. How to get to a decent clinic, where true professionals work their business, and affordable prices for services are available? It is worth to believe the reviews about the doctors who are represented on the network. The answers to these and many other questions you will learn in this material.
Features of phlebology centers
As a rule, the centers of phlebology specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of the following diseases:
- chronic venous insufficiency;
- cramps in the legs;
- obliterating atherosclerosis
- postphlebitic syndrome
- pelvic venous plethora, etc.
Self-medication for such diseases is fraught withthe development of complex diseases that affect the organs and systems of the body. In order to avoid such complications, one must turn to professionals only.
Phlebology centers - advantages
Choosing between public and privatephlebological clinics, the last medical institutions have a number of advantages. Private centers of phlebology are characterized by a number of advantages, among which are such moments:
- qualified specialists;
- equipment of modern, high-precision diagnostic and therapeutic equipment;
- treatment of diseases day to day, without hospitalization, with the help of painless techniques;
- A professional service aimed at a 100% result;
- optimal prices for services;
- individual approach to each patient;
- receiving all services in one place;
- treatment without interruption from an active lifestyle.
When should I go to phlebology centers?
The centers of phlebology should be contacted for help with such phenomena:
- trophic ulcers;
- varicose veins on the limbs;
- vascular asterisks;
- problems of blood vessels in diabetes mellitus;
- "Elephant" legs;
- swelling of the extremities;
- varicose veins in the perineum and buttocks.
Help phlebologist is relevant for such symptoms:
- pain and a feeling of heaviness in the legs;
- sensation of acute pain during physical activity;
- syndrome of "restless legs";
- rapid fatigue when standing;
- knotty veins on the limbs of violet or blue;
- convulsions, especially at night;
- swelling of the extremities.
Modern methods of treatment of phlebological disease include the following measures:
- surgical intervention;
- laser techniques;
- Foam sclerotherapy;
- drug treatment.
How to find a good phlebology center in Moscow?
To find a good phlebology center in Moscow, experts recommend using the help of an online portal . On the pages of this resource the mostfull information about the leading phlebological clinics of the capital and the region. To do this, you need to go to the site of the service, enter the area or station meters in Moscow, and then the system itself sorts out the data. Each clinic has personal information about the services provided, doctors, as well as contacts and reviews. The portal conducts a thorough quality control of the services provided. Based on feedback on the site, you can form an objective opinion about a particular clinic. You can register for an appointment with phlebologist directly on the site, leaving your data. A few minutes later the manager will contact you, who will correct the record and help you get to the phlebologist at a time convenient for you. The services of this service are free of charge. Among other things, you do not need to go through a lengthy registration process to find a phlebologist. Be healthy!