Soon there will come a spring - a fine timeflowering and riot of nature. The sun, greenery, warmth and light - all these are invariable attributes of the springtime. With the onset of warm days from the ground begin to break through shoots of summer flowers and plants - nettle, plantain, dandelion, parsley, mint, sorrel and dill. All this greens contains a huge amount of vitamins, minerals and substances that are beneficial to the health of women and provide excellent facial care at home. At all times, folk recipes helped women to remain young and beautiful. Medicinal herbs on the basis of which masks and creams were made have a beneficial effect on all types of skin, rejuvenate it and promote cell regeneration. Herbs have special properties, tremendously affecting the skin, even on the deepest layers of the skin. Therefore, you should not miss the opportunity to take advantage of all their wonderful properties - it's time to turn to folk recipes. They will help your skin to finally recover after "hibernation", get a fresh portion of vitamins, to become fresh and young.
Means for all skin types
- To refresh or soften the skin, give itvelvet, prepare a mask of nettle leaves: fresh nettle leaves must be finely chopped and squeezed juice. Dampen with a nettle juice napkin and apply it to the skin;
- Mix finely chopped lettuce leaves with curdled milk. This mask can be used not more than twice a week. It is very effective for relieving inflammation and sunburn;
- From elderberry, you can cook a wonderfultoning lotion: pour two cups of boiling water elderberry flowers (about 20 grams) and cook for 5 minutes over low heat. Decoct the broth, and pour into it 2 tablespoons of cologne or vodka;
- Vitamin mask can be prepared from leavesmountain ash, black currant and sorrel. If there is no rowan, you can successfully replace it with elderberries. Grind in a meat grinder one sheet of each plant and mix with 1 teaspoon of sour cream. Stir thoroughly. The resulting mass is applied to the face for 20 minutes, after which wash with warm water;
- For whitening and fighting freckles welluse the old folk recipe: in an equal proportion mixed fresh leaves of the viburnum, mother-and-stepmother and raspberry. The skin is smeared with a fat cream, and the mixture is applied over it.
Traditional recipes for the care of normal skin
- Wash and thoroughly chop one pieceleaves of young nettle and dandelion. The resulting mass pour boiling water, but so that it was only slightly covered with water. In a cooled mixture, put 1 tablespoon of warm honey and the same amount of cottage cheese. After a thorough grinding, the resulting mass is applied to the face, and after 20 minutes, rinse. This mask perfectly nourishes the skin;
- To make a mask, grind the flower andstalk of dandelion (about 1 tablespoon), fill it with 2 tablespoons of warm milk. After the mixture is infused for 10-15 minutes, add 1 egg yolk to it. The resulting mass is applied to the skin for 20 minutes. This mask perfectly moisturizes the skin, nourishes it and sates it with vitamins and microelements;
- Pour a half cup of boiling water leavesdandelion (2 tablespoons) and cook for 15 minutes. The broth should be cooled, filtered and wiped clean. Such a tool is suitable not only for normal, but also for dry skin;
- There is another popular recipe for a cleanser. It is prepared from nettles. To make it, chopped nettle (2 tablespoons) should be filled with a glass of boiling water. After the mixture is infused, it should be used for washing until it has cooled down;
- To prepare a rejuvenating mask fornormal skin type, take the leaves of dandelion, mint, nettle and melissa (all in one piece), wash and crush thoroughly. The resulting mixture in an amount of 1 tablespoon pound with the same amount of cottage cheese, after which add honey (1 teaspoon). Use the mixture as a mask. It has a toning and rejuvenating effect, well nourishes the skin of the face;
- With the same effect, you can use infusion offlowers of mother-and-stepmother. For its preparation, 1 tablespoon of flowers pour 1 cup of boiling water and let it brew for 40 minutes. Infusion use for washing.
Means for sensitive skin
Sensitive skin needs a special, gentle care. In this section, we offer you several recipes based on natural ingredients, applying which you solve all the problems of your skin.
- Cut a bunch of lettuce, then boil ina small amount of water for 5 minutes. Leaves carefully put on gauze, cool, but not quite. Apply a warm mass to the face. This mask perfectly calms the skin, saturates it with trace elements and vitamins. It perfectly helps in combating acne and treating sunburn;
- And the liquid in which the leaves of the salad are cooked, use as a lotion. This recipe perfectly helps to refresh sensitive skin, moisturize it and improve color;
- Another recipe: with all the care, wash the leaves of lettuce and pour a half cups of boiling water. Boil over low heat for 3 minutes, strain and allow to cool. When the leaves have cooled, put them on your face for 20 minutes. After that, dry the skin and apply cream. Decoction, as in the previous recipe, can be used as a lotion. The mask effectively fights against redness and inflammation of the skin;
- It is recommended to use for skin prone toirritations, mask, which includes an infusion of fresh leaves of plantain. The recipe also uses starch, which gives the effect of the mask a more delicate and soothing character. On the plantain infusion boiled kissel, which for 20-25 minutes is applied to the face, after which it is washed off with water.
Care for dry skin
- Mix 1 tablespoon of chopped dill with 1with a teaspoon of sunflower oil, add oatmeal until the slurry is obtained. Apply a thick mask to face for 20 minutes. After that, wash it off with warm water. The mask gives the effect of softening the peeling skin and improves the appearance;
- Diluted in water in a proportion of 1: 3 juice of plantain can be successfully used to cleanse the skin;
- And in order to get rich in vitaminsmeans, just add the juice of plantain to your daily cream. Mix the juice thoroughly with the cream in a jar and apply to the skin. It will be very effective in combating wrinkles;
- To refresh dry skin, use a mask fromsalad. For its preparation, lettuce leaves (2 pieces) finely chop and mash. Add olive oil (1 tablespoon) and a few drops of lemon juice. The mask is applied to the skin in the decollete, on the neck and face and is washed off with water after 20 minutes.
Mask for toning If your skin has losttone, prepare a mask of nettle. Take about two tablespoons, pre-dried and chopped nettle leaves, and pour not very hot water, then carefully rub to the state of the mush. Utensils with the received weight heat on a steam bath for 10 minutes, stirring all the time. When it is slightly cool, the mass should be applied to the face and neck. Before applying, it is recommended to cleanse the skin and lubricate it with a fat cream. The mask is applied for 20-25 minutes, after which it is removed with a cotton swab. Rinse your neck and face with warm water and enjoy the effect! Parsley in folk recipes Well cleanses and nourishes dry skin lotion from parsley. For its preparation, grind two small handfuls of fresh parsley on the meat grinder, then pour it with steep boiling water (1 glass). After the mixture is infused for an hour, strain it. Now you can wipe the body and face with a remedy. To prepare a mask that gives the skin freshness, smoothness and firmness, it is necessary to mix fresh parsley, tarragon and sorrel leaves in equal proportions (take them about half a teaspoon) and pour them with hot milk. The resulting mixture wrap and insist for about 10 minutes. After this, strain and add 2 tablespoons of bran. The resulting mask is applied to the face, after 10 minutes it is washed off with warm water.
Care for oily and problem skin
Recipes for narrowing the pores on oily skin Fornarrowing the pores of the fatty skin type, prepare a washing agent from the lilac. About 100 grams of lilac flowers are placed in a one-liter thermos and pour with boiling water. Infuse for 1 hour, then strain and use infusion for washing. There is another good infusion, with which you will be able to pull off the pores, clean and tone your skin. Take 3 tablespoons of crushed strawberry leaves, pour 200 ml of boiling water and insist for half an hour. This infusion should be cleaned several times a day. Important: let the infusion to dry directly on the face and soak into the skin, then the effect will be maximum. Masks for nutrition and cleansing oily skin For the preparation of a nourishing mask, you need to rub 5-6 leaves of sorrel together with petioles into the mush. The remaining components of the mask: whipped protein, a teaspoon of honey and the same amount of fat-free cottage cheese. All this must be combined and, mixing, brought to a state of homogeneous mass. Before applying the mask, lubricate the face with juice from several sheets of sorrel. Apply the mask for 20 minutes. After the time has passed, wash the mask with water or tea infusion (strong!). To achieve the desired effect, use the mask twice a week. There is another recipe for a nutritious mask - based on the mother-and-stepmother. Fresh leaves of the plant are crushed, add a bit of curdled milk to the resulting mush and put on the face for 20 minutes, after which it is washed off with warm water. Grind fresh leaves of mint and plantain (half the glass of each of the plants), pour boiling water (2 cups) and under a closed lid, hold in a water bath for half an hour. Then strain and cool. Lotion has an excellent cleansing effect on oily skin. Struggle with pimples. To fight juvenile acne, use a mask of dandelions, for which purpose, mash 5-6 flowers and 10-12 leaves of this plant, add 2 teaspoons of honey and pure boiled water. On the face, apply vegetable oil, and on top - mask. After 15 minutes, wash the mask with warm water. The mask will be more effective if it is applied to the face after a steam bath. When using this recipe, you should be sure that you are not allergic to honey. Apply this mask is not recommended more than once a week. To combat acne, folk cosmetology recommends using a collection consisting of sorrel, nettle, plantain, dandelion and burdock. Shredded leaves (half a spoonful of each ingredient) should be poured with 2 cups of boiling water and simmer on low heat for a quarter of an hour. After that, the broth should be cooled, filtered and drunk. The daily dose is 100 ml 4 times a day. Decoction can also be used to wipe the inflamed skin. We hope that the above recipes will help you achieve an excellent result, improve the condition of your skin and just feel great. We advise you to read: