Oily skin is a problem for most young peoplepeople and girls who entered the period of puberty. Of course, this type of skin is also found in quite adult people, but much less often - about ten percent of a hundred. At any age, oily skin delivers many problems to its owners. Who can like a permanent fat shine, a periodic rash of acne, acne and dilated pores? Oily skin has a thick outer horny layer, its sebaceous glands work too intensively and, as a result, produce too much sebum, which clogs the pores, forming cork. This is exactly how black dots appear, acne and acne. Care for oily skin should be particularly careful. It is held in several stages, of which we will talk in more detail later. But perhaps the first thing to do, if you have long since left adolescence, and your skin has not become drier - is to go to a consultation with a doctor.
Looking for reasons
Excessive sebum secretion cantestify to some "malfunctions" in the body. For example, about disorders or disorders of the nervous system, about diseases of the gastrointestinal tract or diseases of the endocrine glands. Perhaps the doctor will recommend that you stick to a certain diet and at least temporarily give up too spicy, spicy, salty or fatty foods. However, often it happens that this "gift" is awarded to us by parents - especially the salutation is inherited. But to understand all these nuances can only be a professional. Therefore, before developing a program to combat oily skin, you need to make sure that this problem is not a consequence of some other, more serious malfunction in the body.
Well, if the health is ok, thenit is necessary to develop a strategy and tactics of struggle. To begin with, let's talk about the most common mistakes that are often made by owners of oily skin.
Learning the rules
Well, with what can not be done, we sorted it out. And what can you do? How to take care of oily skin? How to make it so that it does not cause you trouble? In fact, nothing complicated in this. Just have to remember a few rules.
- Perhaps, the most important moment in the care of oilyskin of the face is purification. After all, excess fat is an excellent nutrient medium for various bacteria. There they feel just fine. And as a result of their active activities, acne and inflammation appear on the face. However, frequent washing with soap - especially hot water - leads to the fact that the work of the sebaceous glands is activated.Obladatelnitsam oily skin is recommended to resort to this procedure no more than once a week. The remaining days should be washed with cold water, using various foams and gels. It is also very useful to do daily massage with a special brush with very soft bristles. Use it to rub cleansers for skin care. Such a massage will perfectly clean the pores. It should be carried out for two minutes, in a circular motion.
- If the skin is inflamed, after washingYou need to gently pat them with toilet water. It disinfects wounds. Also considered to be very useful are various lotions that contain salicylic acid or zinc oxide. They narrow the pores, remove excess sebum from the surface and promote the early healing of wounds.
- Regularly - but not more than three times a week! - Use special exfoliating agents. They will prevent clogging of the pores. The small granules that are contained in them perfectly perfectly cleanse the skin of the keratinized particles and stimulate blood supply. These tools are recommended to use before going to bed, after you have cleared the skin. Especially effective are peeling gels.
- Try not to use fatty creams. Replace them with a light emulsion - hydrogel. In such products, there is almost no fat, but a lot of moisture. Apply hydrogel in the morning, on the cleansed skin, gently "driving" the product with your fingertips.
- To get rid of acne and acne, useproven means - tea tree oil. Acquire 5% solution and moisten them inflamed places several times during the day. The effect will be noticeable in a few applications.
- Try regularly - 3-4 times a month - dosteam baths. Of course, to conduct this procedure is best before bed. You will need: a soft terry towel, cream, paper napkins and a saucepan with thick walls with a capacity of 2-3 liters. Then everything is very simple. Throw a handful of sage or camomile flowers on the bottom of the pan. Fill it with boiling water for about 3/4 and set it on the table. Lean on the pots and cover the head with a towel. Stay in this position for 10-12 minutes. Of course, the eyes should be kept closed. After this procedure, gently pat the face with paper napkins and prepare a rinse solution. To do this, take boiled water at room temperature and add to it 4-7 drops of lemon juice. It will help narrow the pores that have expanded as a result of this steam bath.
- Very carefully approach the choice of decorativecosmetics. Use a foundation for oily skin only. It is unacceptable to use creams for the fading skin - these products contain a large amount of fat and various moisturizers. And your skin does not need them at all! To reduce greasy sheen, during the day you can apply loose or compact powder.
- And, of course, we must not forget about the correctdiet! Try to eat in small portions, 5-6 times a day. Avoid fatty, floury, smoked and sweet dishes. Try to give up coffee. Include in your diet as much as possible fruits, vegetables and dairy products. Do not forget about fish, black bread and buckwheat porridge.
Care for oily skin is possible with the help ofold, time-tested "grandmother's" recipes. Often they help even much better modern expensive means. Try some of them - they will surely please you. Cucumber lotion This compound is perfect for cleaning oily skin. It can be used for washing, removing cosmetics and masks and just for refreshment. Prepare and cool the decoction from the petals of roses. You need about 60 grams of raw materials. Add to it 30 grams of cucumber juice, 10 grams of glycerin and 10 grams of vodka. The lotion is ready. Nettle Lotion Squeeze the juice from the leaves of the young nettle. You will need about one tablespoon. Pour it into 100 ml of vodka. Give a day to brew. Use lotion is recommended twice a day - in the morning and in the evening. Yeast Mask Take 20 grams of yeast, add a few drops of lemon juice and a little 3% hydrogen peroxide. Stir thoroughly and apply a foamy mass on the face. It is recommended to keep such a mask for 15-20 minutes. Then rinse with cool water. Lemon will help narrow the pores, and the yeast will degrease the skin and bring it into tonus. Apple Mask Scrub a small apple on a fine grater. Whisk one egg white and mix with the apple. Apply on face and neck and hold for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Oatmeal Mask In a coffee grinder, grind three large spoons of oatmeal. Dilute with warm water and add a few drops of lemon juice. Keep on the face for 15 minutes. Wash off first with warm water and then with cold water. Of course, oily skin requires special, careful care - there's nothing to be done! But, as you can see, everything is not so difficult. You will be able to cope with this problem yourself. By the way, do not think that oily skin delivers only trouble - it's not so! First, thanks to surplus fat on the surface, a special film appears that successfully protects the face from all negative environmental influences. And secondly, and this is perhaps the most important thing! - Owners of this type of skin, much later than their counterparts, acquire wrinkles. So there is no reason to be jealous of friends - in fact very soon they will start to envy you! We advise you to read: