Everybody has known for a long time that human eyes, thismirror of his soul. And to make this mirror irresistible and attractive, it is necessary to take good care of it. Eyelashes are an integral part of our eyes. To achieve their maximum length and density, you need constant care for eyelashes. Achieve a luxurious, captivating look will help daily care for the skin of eyelids and eyelashes. The best time to care for eyelashes - before going to bed, after the eye is completely removed makeup. By its structure, the eyelashes are identical with the hair, so for their health, strengthening and growth, the same vitamins as for the hair are needed:
- Vitamin A - useful for the skin of the eyelids, and for the growth of eyelashes;
- Vitamin E - to nourish and strengthen the eyelashes.
Ready-made vitamin complexes for the care of eyelashes can be purchased in any pharmacy, in the form of tablets or capsules.
How to care for eyelashes?
Daily care for eyelashes implieseveryday make-up removal before bed. It is best not to wash yourself with ordinary water, but with special lotions or foams to avoid irritation and dry skin of the eyelids. After removing makeup by special means, you need to rinse your face with warm water and get soaked with a towel. And then wipe eyelids with a cotton disc moistened in a slightly brewed solution of black tea, this contributes to their strengthening. Even before going to bed, you can apply special care creams and whey to your eyelids. Before buying these cosmetics, be sure to check their composition, which should not contain components of animal origin. The composition of serums and creams should be plant components, oils and vitamin complexes. Regular care for eyelashes at home will not require you to titanic efforts, but it will help keep the cilia healthy and beautiful. To ensure that your eyelashes always look attractive, you need to comb them with a special brush or a well-washed brush from the carcass moistened with olive or castor oil. This procedure should be done 2 times a day: morning and evening. Such combing of eyelashes will improve their growth. For gentle care of eyelashes, use mascara, which includes vitamins and nutrients. Do not be stingy and get yourself a more expensive mascara for the eyelashes, in order not to regret the damage done to your cilia, when using cheap cosmetics. Remember the same and that one tube of carcass can be used no more than 4 months. Subsequent use may cause skin irritation or damage to the eyes. In the care of eyelashes, significant and very useful are various oils:
- sea buckthorn - improves the structure of eyelashes;
- rose hips - to give shine and silkiness;
- Castor - prevents the loss of eyelashes;
- almond - stimulates the growth of eyelashes;
- burdock - strengthens eyelashes;
- Peach - promotes recovery;
- pink - slows down aging and relieves irritation from the skin of the eyelids;
- linen - to increase the density;
- grape seed oil - for nutrition and strengthening.
Any of these oils are applied to the lashes cleanbrush from under the carcass every day and for a month. Can be applied separately or combined with each other. As a result of this course, the damaged cilia will be restored, the loss will disappear and the growth of eyelashes will improve. Vaseline, which can be applied to the eyelids with the help of a cotton swab before going to bed, has a good effect on the growth of lashes 2-3 times a week.
Folk remedies for eyelash care
It involves the care of eyelashes folk remedies, such as infusions and decoctions of various herbs. Decoction of chamomile
- 2 tablespoons chamomile pour a glass of boiling water. Place the solution in a water bath for 10 minutes. After that, cool, strain and mix with 1 liter of cold boiled water. The broth should be washed face and eyes to relieve tension and fatigue.
Infusion of cornflower
- 2-3 tablespoons cornflower pour a glass of boiling water. Infuse 3-4 hours, then drain. This infusion is wiped by eyes after washing to remove irritation.
Tincture of calendula
- 3 tablespoons of calendula flowers pour 1.5 cups of boiling water. Infuse within 24 hours. Such a tincture will relieve tension from the eyes and remove the remnants of dust.
Based on these broths and infusions are maderelaxing compresses. Wadded disks, dipped in herbal infusion and applied to the eyelids for 10-15 minutes. This will help relieve fatigue from the eyes and strengthen the eyelashes. Compresses are best done 2 times a week. Good eyelash care can be provided with the help of special masks. Mask with parsley
- 1 teaspoon of any vegetable oil to mixwith 1 teaspoon of aloe juice and 2 teaspoons of chopped parsley. Apply the mask with light massaging movements, and leave for 5-10 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
Using this mask, you can improve the condition and eyelids, and eyelashes. Potato mask
- 2 teaspoons of potato juice mixed with 1 teaspoonfulspoon of aloe juice and 1 teaspoon of honey. Saturate the resulting mixture with cotton swabs and apply to eyes for 10 minutes. After the procedure, rinse eyes with warm water.
Such a mask will help make the eyelashes thicker. Rum mask
- 1 teaspoon of rum mixed with 1 teaspoon of slightly warmed castor oil. Apply the mixture to the eyelids and leave for 1 hour, then remove the residue with a tissue.
This mask is used to increase the density of eyelashes. Mask with blepharogel
- ½ teaspoon blepharogel 1 (this gel can be bought at the pharmacy) mixed with 1 teaspoon of olive or almond oil. Apply to the eyelids for 30 minutes, then remove the rest of the mixture with a tissue.
This mask well strengthens eyelashes and cares forskin age. By regularly caring for your eyelashes, you can achieve natural long, thick and shiny eyelashes, rich color, without the use of build-up. We advise you to read: