What is useful persimmon nursing mother and baby
Persimmon - orange fleshy berry. Its name translates as “date plum”. Fruit, really contains a lot of sugars and its sweet taste reminds dates. The fruits ripen late and fall on the shelves in late autumn and early winter. Freezing only improves their quality, eliminating unnecessary astringency.Orange persimmon fruits contain many substances that are useful for nursing mothersPhoto: GettyThe persimmon is useful due to the presence of vitamins and minerals in its composition:
- Ascorbic acid improves immunity, reduces the fragility of blood vessels.
- B vitamins normalize the condition of the skin and mucous membranes.
- Nicotinic acid is good for hair.
- Vitamin A strengthens the eye muscles.
- Potassium has a beneficial effect on the heart, eliminates swelling.
- Magnesium maintains healthy teeth, prevents the deposition of calcium.
- Iodine affects growth and development.
In addition, persimmon contains calcium, the deficiency of which is felt after pregnancy. Pectin and dietary fiber, which are rich in berries, stimulate the bowels.
Whether the persimmon is dangerous for the newborn
The fruit has several qualities that make it an undesirable part of the diet of the nursing mother.
- Persimmon simultaneously contains fiber, which has a laxative effect and tannins, which fix the intestines. It is impossible to predict how this fruit will affect the digestive process.
- Red and orange fruits are potential allergens. An infant may have a rash, blemishes or scaling on the skin.
In addition, excessive consumption of sweetproducts harms the pancreas. All this does not mean that the persimmon is prohibited. Mothers of newborn babies, it is better to abandon it, but with the start of feeding, you can already try to eat a piece of the fruit every day. If for 3 days the skin and chair of the child is in order, the fruit is safe. Although you shouldn't get involved in it, the maximum amount is 300 grams per day. In the case of redness or intestinal disorders, the experiment with a new product can be repeated in a month. The baby grows and develops, its reactions change. Like all fruits, persimmon is tasty and has many beneficial properties. In this case, the fruits brought from other natural areas should be used with caution. It is not known what effect they will have on the body of a small child.