Female handles are always in sight. That is why caring for them is an important point. Just as important as maintaining an impeccable figure and fighting wrinkles. A modern woman can absolutely everything. And cook a delicious dinner, and do some cosmetic repairs, and even find a breakdown in the car. But at the same time she will never allow her hands to look sloppy, because a neat manicure is a sign of elegance. And which of us does not want to feel like a real lady? Probably, there is no such girl who did not try to do a manicure on her own. After all, for beauty salons, not everyone has enough time, and sometimes money. Yes, and why pay, if you make a beautiful manicure at home is easy. The main thing is to think carefully about how you want to look exactly today, set the goal and come to it, by all means!
Do you know the history of manicure?
It turns out that the manicure gained popularity inAncient Egypt. Even the Egyptians from the lower class painted the nails with henna and other vegetable dyes. But the wealthy ladies had special sets, allowing you to put your hands in order. European women learned about manicure only in the XIX century, but at the same time it became popular in Russia. And then began a real manicure boom. To care for their hands, not only girls, but young people began. Everyone has discovered the benefits of herbal baths and polishing tools. For a long time such a careful care was only available to wealthy people, and sleek hands and smooth, shiny nails became a kind of visiting card of a high society. Today, of course, everything has changed. On the shelves of shops you can find everything, from nail varnish and manicure sets to special devices for exclusive nail design. And in this article we will talk specifically about the home manicure, learn how to properly care for nails and learn how to draw interesting and stylish drawings.
Pre-treatment of nails
Classic manicure can be done in two ways: edged and dry. The latter became popular recently and came to us from Europe, that's why the people call it "European". It does not use handshaking. To soften the skin, special products containing fruit and lactic acids are used. Due to their emollient properties, the cuticle becomes supple and simply moves to the base of the nail with the help of an orange stick. To make the desired shape of the nails, nail files with different granularity are used: diamond, ceramic, cardboard. Choose the tool is necessary, based on the density of your nails. And it is best to buy a combined nail file, which has several surfaces: for cleaning, for polishing, for shaping. Experts do not recommend using a metal nail file, as it traumatizes the nail, which can lead to delamination and brittleness. The trimmed manicure is performed in a known way - by steaming the skin of the hands. Baths for manicure can be done with sea salt, and with herbs, and essential oils. After pairing with special scissors, the cuticle is cut off. This is done very carefully, so as not to damage the skin around the nail. Then, every nail is lubricated with a restoring oil, and after 10-15 minutes (when the oil is absorbed), a fat cream is applied to the hands. Nail file cutting takes place in a classic way. As you can see, you can literally put your nails in order in 15-20 minutes. This is the time you will need to conduct the above procedures. Which one to choose, it's up to you. But then the most interesting process begins - the design of marigolds. Here you need all your skill, imagination, patience and accuracy. Draw on the nails you can do whatever your heart desires. Start from the general image, mood and forward - create masterpieces!
So, you need: a base coat, a light green matte varnish, acrylic paints, a thin brush, a varnish fixer.
- We are laying the foundation - it is necessary for the varnish to lie flat. We are waiting for complete drying;
- We paint each nib with green lacquer, we also wait for drying;
- Now you need a dark green paint. We immerse the brush in water, then we collect a small amount of paint and draw oblong leaves. You can draw at random;
- We rinse the brush, apply a red paint on its entire surface, and on the tip it is yellow. So when you paint a bud, the colors will mix and you will get multi-colored petals;
- It is not necessary to choose the poppies, you can draw any flower that you like;
- Next, we need black paint. She draws the core of the flowers;
- Having finished work on all the nails, we wait for complete drying and apply the fixer.
Here is such a bright and colorful design turned out! For a beach party or for a romantic walk is the best option. Especially in combination with an air sundress.
Snake for happiness
The current year is the year of the water snake. So let's create a suitable design to cajole the snake. Who knows, maybe such a manicure will bring good luck and happiness? For work you will need a white varnish for the French manicure, a matte colorless varnish (it is best to take "smart enamel"), a set of brilliant varnishes on a transparent basis, which can be purchased at a professional store.
- First we draw the edging, as for the jacket. We make it broad;
- Now we cover all the nails with "smart enamel", preferably in two layers. We are waiting for complete drying;
- Take the blue sequins and with a thin brush draw three transverse strips on the white edging. Try to keep the distance between them the same;
- Next you need silver sequins. With their help we draw a snake. It should be located in the middle of the nail, vertically, without capturing the blue strips;
- Lilac sequins set the points between the snake's bends;
- Continue to act on your own. If you want to add more bright colors, draw a red "smile" at the bottom of each nail. And between the blue stripes, carefully draw a line of green;
- Cover the finished manicure with a fixer.
Such design will necessarily present goodmood and give self-confidence. Evening dress, high hairstyle, opening a gentle neck, shoes with heels - you will undoubtedly conquer the man of your dreams.
Love does not love…
You will need: white matte lacquer, pink glossy, silver with sparkles, several rhinestones.
- We apply a white varnish on the entire surface of the nail;
- As soon as the base dries, take a pink lacquer andDraw the petals in the upper right corner of the nail. Imagine that the corner is the core. From it, and start to remove the petals. As a result, you should get half of the flower;
- With the help of silvery varnish we circle the flower along the contour;
- Now with the same color draw a couple of curls, right and left. One should turn out under the petals, the second - parallel to them;
- The rhinestones adorn the very tip of the nail and, if desired, add them to the curls. Do not overdo it, one for each will be enough;
- We fix the drawing with two layers of the finish coat.
This design is combined with almost any outfit. It will be equally appropriate for office workdays and for days off in nature.
From the smile will be all lighter
The spring melancholy has attacked? Outside the window instead of the expected sun, gloomy clouds and rain? Do not be discouraged! Draw a smile on the nails, and the day will play with new colors. Stock up with varicolored varnishes, in their arsenal must be present yellow and black color. The rest of your choice.
- The first step is applying a pastel-pink shade to all marigold nails;
- After it dries, take any color, for example, blue and draw a pea of different sizes;
- So we process each nail. Colors choose any, you can make all the peas of the same color, you can alternate the color through one nail, or you can choose a multi-colored design. Here, as the fantasy tells;
- When the peas are dry, take a yellow lacquer and draw a smiley face, it should look bigger than the rest of the patterns. Eyes and mouth smiley draw in black lacquer using a very thin brush;
- Cover everything with a fixer.
Smilies can be anywhere on the nail. Arrange them chaotically, so the design will look more fun. For such a manicure is appropriate green, blue, red or crimson color. All of them are perfectly combined with a sunny smile.
The sun in the hands
You will need: a basic coating, a solid and bright yellow lacquer, white and black lacquer, rhinestones, gold and silver paint for manicure, a brush.
- We put the base, wait for the drying;
- Now we take the bodily varnish and cover the entire nail;
- We make diagonal strokes in yellow, leaving small gaps;
- The same method is applied on top of white lacquer;
- Gold and silver paint draw a few small leaves, directed to the base of the nail;
- In black, carefully draw the leaves. You can step back a little from the outline and create some interesting pattern at your discretion;
- We paste the rhinestones, as fantasy tells us;
- Cover with protective varnish for shine.
The design was especially festive and bright, like a summer sun.
Once a strip, two strips
Striped pattern in fashion for several seasons in a row. And this applies not only to clothing, but also manicure. For the next design, you only need two colors: white and black.
- We begin with the usual application of base lacquer;
- After drying it, we paint the marigold in white. The varnish must be chosen exactly matt, so that no gaps remain;
- Now, on the index finger of each hand, draw a black, wide crescent. Straight in the middle. The "crooks" of the crescent should look up;
- Next, in the same black color, we paint the place at the base of the nail, as if repeating the natural contour;
- On the other fingers, a crescent is not needed, we process only the base;
- Now draw the black bars on the index fingers, starting from the inside of the crescent and pointing them upwards. Three thin lines in the middle and two on each side - a little thicker;
- Other fingers are also decorated with three strips in the middle, beginning from the base and ending with the tip of the nail;
- We fix the result.
This manicure looks very strict and alsothe time is exquisite. It will fit well with the classic trouser suit. Suitable for a business meeting or an interview. As you managed to make sure, you can make a beautiful manicure at home. The main thing is to go to work with desire and get a little patience. Maybe, right away you will not be able to perfectly draw a picture on a nail, but after several trainings you will see that nothing complicated and terrible is there. Try, fantasize and experiment, create your own, unique drawings and be irresistible always! We advise you to read: