Among other domestic flowers anthurium is profitablediffers inflorescences of unusual shape and bright wide leaves. Most horticultural owners prefer to grow this plant with flowers. Although the decorative deciduous anthurium with large bizarre leaves is a beautiful addition to any home collection of flowers. If you are still determined to have this decorative exotic flower at home, you need to familiarize yourself with the rules of caring for it and strictly follow it. Today, we will tell you in some detail how correctly this plant is transplanted. You probably already know that the Anthurium requires special care. But if you follow certain rules, then special care will not be taken to take care of this plant. On the contrary, it will please its mistress and even become the object of her pride.
Basic Transplant Rules
Here's what you need to know if you are going to transplant Anthurium:
Some recommendations for anthurium transplantation:
- As advised by the hostess, for effective growth and flowering state of anthurium it is better to use high pots than low and wide ones.
- Pot for transplant should be chosen according to the size of the root system. In a spacious large pot, you can easily pour the roots of anthurium, which will later begin to rot.
- Pots should be plastic, notceramic. The temperature of the soil in plastic pots is about the same as the air temperature in the room. Whereas in ceramic pots, the soil has a higher temperature than the environment, and under such conditions, the roots of the anthurium begin to decay.
- Determine whether it is time to transplant Anthurium,in the following simple way: remove the flower from the pot, and if its roots are closely bounded by the earth com (and sometimes even so that the earth is practically invisible), then the plant needs an urgent transplant.
- If the roots break through the holes in the bottom of the pot, then this too must be considered a signal for an emergency anthurium transplant.
- If visible signs of withering anthurium are visible,then this means that the flower suffers without finding the necessary in the emaciated earth. Transplantation into a new soil with nutrients will be a salvation for the plant.
- Periodic transplantation is also useful becauseThe structure and composition of the soil in which the flower is located gradually deteriorate. The soil accumulates an excess of mineral substances, the capillaries in the soil are destroyed, which conduct air to the roots of the plant. The main feature of this is a white coating on the top of the soil, which can easily be seen.
Of course, an anthurium, like some othersindoor plants require strict adherence to the temperature regime, maintaining a certain level of humidity, careful care and periodic transplant. But do not think this flower is too capricious, and even more so do not be afraid to acquire this exotic plant. The most important thing is to remember the basic requirements for caring for an anthurium, and to observe them rigorously. All these rules are quite simple, and even a novice plant lover can remember and fulfill them. In return for such care, the grateful anthurium flower will annually blossom you, and very soon it will cease to seem capricious and willful.