- Whipping cream
- Almond petals
- For submission:
- sweet cookies
* Espresso (from Italian.espresso) is a coffee drink made by passing hot (about 90 ° C) and pressurized water through a filter with ground coffee. Classic espresso usually has a volume of 30-40 ml and is served in a 60 or 70 ml Demitasse cup. Brewing espresso in a conventional coffee machine requires skill from the barista. The ratio of correct grinding, correct pressing of ground coffee into a tablet, correct water temperature and its stability is the key to high-quality preparation. Even a slight change in any of the above parameters will spoil the taste of the drink. Visually, the correctness of preparation is determined by the color of the froth (ital. Crema) and the trickle of coffee curving in the first seconds (the so-called "mouse tail"). However, with the new Nespresso machine, you can brew a classic espresso like a professional barista. You simply insert a single serving of Nespresso coffee capsule into the holder, press a button, and in just a couple of moments you will enjoy an excellent aromatic drink!
- 6 reasons not to deny yourself coffee Coffee is the only product in nature, which contains more than 120 healthy substances, vitamins, minerals and valuable trace elements.
- How to choose coffee: tips for coffee lovers There are several thousand sorts of coffee on the market today and it is not easy to recognize a quality product, but it is possible. Here are some tips for coffee lovers.
- Top 6: warming drinks Rating of warming drinks that will help us survive the cold while staying healthy and vigorous, as well as recipes for coffee, tea, hot chocolate, mulled wine and grog.
- Coffee machines: 8 questions to the seller What a coffee machine should be able to be and what it should be in order to correspond to the money invested, serve for a long time, be easy to handle, make coffee quickly and tasty.
- We cook favorite cakes Cheesecake, meringue, Napoleon, eclairs and tiramisu - which you did not know about the most popular desserts: the history of origin, advice, recipes.